Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Awesome! Thank you so much for your detailed response, it's exactly what I was looking for. Smile

Based on your sage advice, I'll continue to crank the tunes and dance with abandon while doing the dishes, and up my water intake (which is woefully inadequate. WOEFULLY.) and then use my period to reassess how I feel, maybe incorporate a dandelion tea or milk thistle concoction and the odd Epsom salt bath. I love me an Epsom salt bath!

Thanks again!

Xo, Soli

This thread is so funny, lol! I love reading stuff on here which actually makes me laugh its a good thread Lotus!

Hannah is making fun of us Lotus....... WAHHHHH. (suppose to be an imitation of a baby crying).... Tongue

Wait until I'll post my pictures, I have six nipplesCool

(19-03-2015, 09:29 AM)-Clelia- Wrote:  thanks lotus for your answer,
mine will take few days... You gave me homeworks, I have to study now Smile also i will be off for a little journey. See you on tuesday!

anyway, when I was at university, all scientific papers were free.. Good times those. You should find an insider that can give you free information Smile But untill that, also abstracts are good enough.. They tell you the results, at least..

Great!!!! Blush I sent our one and only scientist packing with a homework assignment, sheesh. Rolleyes iaboy........is there a tool shed nearby? Shy

Clelia, thank you for the advice....I actually like reading abstracts, there's absolutely no fluff in them. Big Grin good luck and safe travels on your journey.

Six nips eh??? That reminds me of an old Sci Fi movie with Mariane (or Marion) Hartley in it. (hope I got the name right.)

She was supposedly a genetically engineered woman, she was in one scene that showed her in a skimpy outfit and she explained to her new normal boyfriend what she was and said she had " other duplicated area's of her body" or something like that. And NO, it wasn't an x rated movie either.

(can just picture Lotus getting nearer to the screen looking to see if he missed something else.) POKE... LOL

Lol sounds crazy, once a girlfriend told me her sister had 4 nipples which i just believed and never questioned about until oneday we got in a little discussion with her sister about the tv channel and i said to her with your dognipples and she was surprised and asked me what did you say? I asked my girlfriend well you said she had four nipples right? And then her sister attacked her.

OMG... hahahaha. That'l teach her to tell lies.

(19-03-2015, 02:54 PM)Dfleurs Wrote:  haha yes they always say caffeine is bad for boobies. but seeing that you still take it and have those amazing growth, I think its just a myth.

Anyways, do you think that reishi is better than saw palmetto in blocking T? I think I read in few pages back that you did prefer reishi right?

Tell me about it, old habits die hard lol. I do think Reishi is a better match for NBE over SP. From research it has reishi near 95% at blocking DHT, EPO is 80%, and those are the kind of numbers you'd see in pharma meds.

Plus the health benefits of Reishi are too numerous to list. I did find a organic coffee brand I'm going to try, the price seems responsible, has anybody ever tried this brand.

1 Pound Gold Roast Coffee certified organic (Preferred Grind)
http://usastore.sawilsons.com/1-pound-go...d-organic/

Big Grin

(19-03-2015, 06:35 PM)pom19 Wrote:  And one more time thanks to our Hormone Professor. Wink POM

Thanks Pom, Big Grin

(19-03-2015, 07:14 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Based on your sage advice, I'll continue to crank the tunes and dance with abandon while doing the dishes,
Thanks again!

Xo, Soli

Somehow I'm picturing the reckless abandon dance scene from Flash Dance while doing dishes......yeah cool, there ya go you maniac ..TongueBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon