Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm Back,,,

(06-03-2015, 01:24 AM)bryony Wrote:  We joined at about the same time, I think. I feel bad about ducking out, but things were getting hectic at home - I had to get involved in protesting a local development which lasted about a year - and I found some of the discussions getting too aggressive for my liking, so I reverted to lurking. Some of the aggression may have been my fault. As I said I've calmed down a lot.

I did miss out on quite a bit going on at the time though... So you're all converted now? How are you getting on? If it's all in a post somewhere, I could search if you'd rather Big Grin Anyone special in your life? Am I too nosey? Big Grin

B.

PS Good joke about the bread! Big Grin But it really isn't any good for you any more. It might have been once (debatable) , but that would have been before the 1960s. I can honestly say that I feel much, much healthier now that I avoid wheat.

Yeah, I'm fulltime for 8-9 months now. Have an SRS date this summer. I'm getting on well. My family and friends have been supportive for the most part. Smile Actually, I don't post here all that much anymore. I do have a fiance ;p.

PS. I'm glad you took the bread thing as a joke! lol

(06-03-2015, 12:46 AM)bryony Wrote:  Anyone interested in really effective weight loss? Since I was last on here I took it really seriously - particularly as the PM had caused me to gain weight for a while, and over the last year I found how to lose weight steadily, and reasonably rapidly, without hunger. All it requires is to ignore pretty much what we've been told over the last 40 years, and eat the way I did for the first 25 years of my life - incidentally, when I was 25, I weighed 147 lbs, and that is what I weigh now.

If you are interested, then this guy, a South African sports scientist, medical doctor, and university professor, can give you the skinny in 15 minutes of your time. Tim-Noakes

B,

I agree. In particular the American Heart Association is responsible for much of the obesity and diabetes in the US. The low fat, high carb diet keeps your insulin and blood sugar spiking. I still will eat some bread (but very, very little compared to the way I used to eat), however my wife and I both keep our daily carb intake to 40 grams or less. It really, really works.

Misty

(06-03-2015, 01:34 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 01:24 AM)bryony Wrote:  We joined at about the same time, I think. I feel bad about ducking out, but things were getting hectic at home - I had to get involved in protesting a local development which lasted about a year - and I found some of the discussions getting too aggressive for my liking, so I reverted to lurking. Some of the aggression may have been my fault. As I said I've calmed down a lot.

I did miss out on quite a bit going on at the time though... So you're all converted now? How are you getting on? If it's all in a post somewhere, I could search if you'd rather Big Grin Anyone special in your life? Am I too nosey? Big Grin

B.

PS Good joke about the bread! Big Grin But it really isn't any good for you any more. It might have been once (debatable) , but that would have been before the 1960s. I can honestly say that I feel much, much healthier now that I avoid wheat.

Yeah, I'm fulltime for 8-9 months now. Have an SRS date this summer. I'm getting on well. My family and friends have been supportive for the most part. Smile Actually, I don't post here all that much anymore. I do have a fiance ;p.

PS. I'm glad you took the bread thing as a joke! lol

A fiance ? Wow! A bloke, right? (Girl = fiancee Big Grin) Is this the first official announcement? If so, congratulations! If not, point me at the post! Great news! If it is news, that is! Big Grin

B.

(06-03-2015, 01:41 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 12:46 AM)bryony Wrote:  Anyone interested in really effective weight loss? Since I was last on here I took it really seriously - particularly as the PM had caused me to gain weight for a while, and over the last year I found how to lose weight steadily, and reasonably rapidly, without hunger. All it requires is to ignore pretty much what we've been told over the last 40 years, and eat the way I did for the first 25 years of my life - incidentally, when I was 25, I weighed 147 lbs, and that is what I weigh now.

If you are interested, then this guy, a South African sports scientist, medical doctor, and university professor, can give you the skinny in 15 minutes of your time. Tim-Noakes

B,

I agree. In particular the American Heart Association is responsible for much of the obesity and diabetes in the US. The low fat, high carb diet keeps your insulin and blood sugar spiking. I still will eat some bread (but very, very little compared to the way I used to eat), however my wife and I both keep our daily carb intake to 40 grams or less. It really, really works.

Misty

We should form the Lo-Carb-Club! Big Grin

B.

Great chatting with you again! Off to bed now (1am here...)

TTFN

B.

(06-03-2015, 12:46 AM)bryony Wrote:  Flame, when I saw you threatening to go I thought I'd better do something about it! Smile

I'm staying. It really means a lot that you're posting again.

(06-03-2015, 12:46 AM)bryony Wrote:  I've actually swallowed 2.5 kg of PM since Nov 2011, not 1.5 kg. So, that's an average of 2g per day.

Good news is that I am living proof that continuous consumption does not actually fry your brain and give you an all-consuming desire to go the whole hog.

So am I. Wink

(06-03-2015, 12:56 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I often wondered what happened to you. I thought maybe a PM overdose or sickness due to a lack of eating bread. Tongue

PM overdose? That sounds like something I could be at risk for considering how high in dosages I've taken in the past. Big Grin

(06-03-2015, 01:24 AM)bryony Wrote:  I did miss out on quite a bit going on at the time though... So you're all converted now?

Converted? You mean transitioning? Not for me. My gender identity is still on the andrygnony zone.

On a different note, what are your thoughts on the new layout of the bio-male section?

Fiancee then.

I didn't mean to hijack your return thread bryony lol.

(06-03-2015, 03:02 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 01:24 AM)bryony Wrote:  I did miss out on quite a bit going on at the time though... So you're all converted now?

Converted? You mean transitioning? Not for me. My gender identity is still on the andrygnony zone.

On a different note, what are your thoughts on the new layout of the bio-male section?

Sorry for the ambiguity, "you're all converted now?" was directed at Sarah Smile I know you're like me. ;-) Androgyny rules XY

I like the new section. It's only missing an Autogynephile section Big Grin

B.

(06-03-2015, 08:12 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Fiancee then.

I didn't mean to hijack your return thread bryony lol.

a) I would never consider you a hijacker Wink

b) Anything I write about is free to fork off Big Grin

c) I would be the last person to criticise! Wow what a hypocrite I'd be! Big Grin

So you are getting married to a girl? Did she know you from before? Tell me to MYOB at any time, but I was born with a curious brain due to insufficient androgen exposure! Big Grin

B

Hi Bryony, im not sure we've ever met here but I remember reading your posts long ago when I was walking the fence and before I decided to jump over to the other side permanentlyWink

Anyway its good to hear your alive and well and its good to see you backCool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon