Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What I feared might happen is Starting....

Well, everything that everyone mentioned is true. When was the last time you seen a "real" 5lb bag of sugar? or a "real" pound of bacon??? At least 10 yr's if not longer. But, the price, at the time, didn't drop, eh?

They covered this on NPR and the response from the industry was something like "you aren't testing the same way as us, therefore you won't find what you are looking for." Apparently the industry has a secret way of testing to see what's in these supplements. Problem is the don't share the methods so no one can replicate the tests to confirm what they claim. It makes me wonder if some of the problems some people here have had with herbs such as Saw Palmetto is related to fraudulent ingredients.

In regards to SP, which are you referring too?

(04-02-2015, 12:29 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/02/03...retailers/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It is really shameful what they did. I hope we will have a standard on herbs to prevent such acts. Thanks for posting this Lenneth. POM

(05-02-2015, 02:19 AM)iaboy Wrote:  In regards to SP, which are you referring too?

the Extract Gelcaps they sell at Walmart

ahhh, kk. Thought you were referring to a particular symptom or the likes.

UHH... This is rather worrisome as I have used SP and FG from WalMart...

There is a nutrition center here that I use, and NOT GNC. They seem to really be picky about what brands they carry and not. I know, that doesn't always guaranty anything. Because if there is only like a dozen major players in Herbs, then it don't really matter where you get them from if they are not what they claim.

(05-02-2015, 02:59 PM)iaboy Wrote:  ahhh, kk. Thought you were referring to a particular symptom or the likes.

not unless you count out of control DHT and the SP only succeeding in giving me an upset stomach

Does anyone know the 4 exact brands that were found in violation/given cease and desist?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon