Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Nah, I'm gonna make this one a big giant freebie, my gift to BN. Maybe we can get a global test sample going as a group. Big Grin I'll put the ingredients and program up complete with a pretty bow asap. Wink

(28-01-2015, 12:34 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Nah, I'm gonna make this one a big giant freebie, my gift to BN. Maybe we can get a global test sample going as a group. Big Grin I'll put the ingredients and program up complete with a pretty bow asap. Wink
You not gona patent it ?
Mind you I recon all boobie growers here are salivating Smile

(28-01-2015, 12:34 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Nah, I'm gonna make this one a big giant freebie, my gift to BN. Maybe we can get a global test sample going as a group. Big Grin I'll put the ingredients and program up complete with a pretty bow asap. Wink

I think coconut oil has already been invented my friend. But, I love the sentiment. Tongue

(28-01-2015, 01:29 AM)myboobs Wrote:  You not gona patent it ?

Lol, that might be a stretch but thanks. Big Grin

(28-01-2015, 10:24 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

I think coconut oil has already been invented my friend. But, I love the sentiment. Tongue

Rats!, back to the drawing board. Rolleyes

Honestly, it's more than just coconut oil. In fact think stem cell technology, that's all I'm saying. Busy busy busy lol. I think by friday it should be done. Blush

(28-01-2015, 10:40 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(28-01-2015, 01:29 AM)myboobs Wrote:  You not gona patent it ?

Lol, that might be a stretch but thanks. Big Grin

(28-01-2015, 10:24 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

Rats!, back to the drawing board. Rolleyes

Honestly, it's more than just coconut oil. In fact think stem cell technology, that's all I'm saying. Busy busy busy lol. I think by friday it should be done. Blush

Actually at present there is procedure awailable where by fat is removed from mid section and back , stem cells spun out and injected in boobs / butt area . The fullness is maintained even after 5 yrs

Sneak peak-oops

Hey my BN friends, there's a ton info too which I'm about to share, my goal is to keep it reasonably user friendly (I'll do my best). Wink

We all have an idea what makes breast growth possible, so no need to go into detail there. What optimizes breast growth can be somewhat of a mystery, I think I have some solutions, or strategies that can help. You'll see how inflammation, oxidative stress, circulation, fat metabolism/diet, bioavailability of hormones will be key in the areas of improvement for increasing breast growth. Number 9 is ***** *** ******** I'll start with this underrated phenomenon of NBE first on Friday afternoon, (See you then, good night).

1) relieving oxidative stress/inflammation
2) knowing your metabolism/oxidative type
3) building/transforming adipose (fat metabolism)
4) increasing blood oxidation (oxygenating the blood)
5) improving the bioavailability of hormones
6) the oil rub technique
7) free radicals
8) anti-oxidants
9) secret till tomorrow Rolleyes
10) what ever I forgot lol

I wanted to include this great steroid circulation chart

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8809]
[attachment=8809]
http://omicsonline.org/2157-7536/2157-7536-3-109.php

So, in a non Bio Geek form?????????

(30-01-2015, 05:49 AM)iaboy Wrote:  So, in a non Bio Geek form?????????

How about somewhere in the middle? Blush honestly I'd be happy to post all the research later and just talk thoery. Actually it's not theory, it's fact based (from plubished scientific research).

O.K. But what does all this mean for us non bio chemist's out here. It's one thing to slap on and massage creams on breast's and gonads, plus take some herbs or prescriptions... That's what I am saying. I can fix computer's, build web sites and had high school chemistry, but beyond that...........

Ok then,

These are facts I know,

PUFA's- polyunsaturated -fats increase estrogen.

Monounsaturated-fats increase testosterone

Polyphenols (specifically Green Tea) promotes aromatase, anti-oxidation, estrogen, modifies signaling transduction pathways, relieves oxidative stress (reduces lipid oxidation), possess potent iron-chelating radical-scavenging and anti-inflammatory activities (polyphenols are powerful free radical destroyers), protects against neurological diseases. Green tea catechins ameliorate adipose insulin resistance.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon