Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(29-12-2014, 08:29 PM)elainecd Wrote:  oK then I just have to ask...
Would men's sperm be a significant source of aromatase?

I think so, the study concluded that Leydig cells, germ cells, and seminiferous tubules all showed positive stains for aromatase. But it has to do more with the head (tip) of sperm.

I take that back, it's the tail that has the most aromatase and the head of the epididymis displays estrogen receptors where estrogen synthesis occurs.

So, its like shrimp?
Pull the head and eat the tail? Big Grin

(29-12-2014, 09:07 PM)elainecd Wrote:  So, its like shrimp?
Pull the head and eat the tail? Big Grin

Lordy Lordy rotfl, I'm surprised you didn't mention the accompanying condiment lmfao. Rolleyes

You two cracked me up. Thanks, I needed that laugh. Smile POM

But can you buy it from Swansons?

(29-12-2014, 11:04 PM)spanky Wrote:  But can you buy it from Swansons?

I think we missed the final clearance sale.

So everybody see's where Leydig cells/receptors sit right?,

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8293]

That's our Lotus....back to the serious stuff.
Well, if it's any help....I'm particular about the aromatase that I ....um...er...harvest. Rolleyes

(30-12-2014, 01:58 AM)elainecd Wrote:  That's our Lotus....back to the serious stuff.
Well, if it's any help....I'm particular about the aromatase that I ....um...er...harvest. Rolleyes

Thanks for that, my eyes are all watery now after choking on my coffee. Big Grin

Tip: Don't eat/drink while on this site hahaha

(30-12-2014, 01:58 AM)elainecd Wrote:  That's our Lotus....back to the serious stuff.

Hell yeah, Big Grin cause you never know when that sh** runs out. RolleyesBig Grin

Wait, we're still talking aromatase right???, ok that's what I thought haha. Wink

(30-12-2014, 02:18 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  

Thanks for that, my eyes are all watery now after choking on my coffee. Big Grin

Tip: Don't eat/drink while on this site hahaha

Oh I know, I've choked on a few drinks already reading spanky and elaine rebuffs. BlushWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon