Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts in Boy mode?

My biggest fear is when my breasts become definitively round and protrusive. I want at minimal a mild b cup and at 175 and 5'11'' and know that at that stage and my size they will be undeniably noticeable. To everyone who presents in male mode and has no urge to become a woman or present as a woman, how have you dealt with having prominently noticeable breasts in day to day life? Any bra's to recommend that support and shape but don't project and show straps? Just seeking insight and advice from those who went from flat to breasts and how they go about it day to day for when i reach the point of no return

Well, my cousin, Jeff (57 years old), has fairly large ones, I would say least C cups, if you didn't know he was a guy you'd think he was a girl, but he doesn't present fem at ALL. He seems to also be picking up girls left & right, so, either they don't notice or they don't care.
A few years ago, I went to work one morning wearing a bra and my huge D cup breast enhancers under a fairly tight black sweater. On the way to work, I went to a McDonald's that I'd been going to every morning for the previous few years, so, most of the people that worked there at least knew me to see me and new what I was going to order as soon as I walked in the door. I didn't hide my tits at all and they were EXTREMELY obvious!! But, no one there even commented on them!! The manager waited on me and she just looked right at me with her usual smile! I've seen her dozens of times since then (sometimes on the bus) and she STILL hasn't made a comment about me having huge tits that day!! Maybe you should try the same thing. Tool around one day in a bra and tits and a tight shirt and see if anyone notices.

Next time you're out and about count the men with larger breasts than you. I think you'll be surprised.

(20-09-2014, 06:16 PM)ImWeird Wrote:  My biggest fear is when my breasts become definitively round and protrusive. I want at minimal a mild b cup and at 175 and 5'11'' and know that at that stage and my size they will be undeniably noticeable. To everyone who presents in male mode and has no urge to become a woman or present as a woman, how have you dealt with having prominently noticeable breasts in day to day life? Any bra's to recommend that support and shape but don't project and show straps? Just seeking insight and advice from those who went from flat to breasts and how they go about it day to day for when i reach the point of no return

I have no intention of transitioning and since having had some success with breast growth have found, for me, best to avoid wearing a bra when out. When still flat chested I often wore a bra beneath my male clothes but now find that any of my bras enhance rather than hide my chest. Perhaps if your changes are similar to mine, (taking months) the changes are so slow that people either don't care or don't notice. Or it may be that I give my chest no more thought than any other part of my body, making no effort to either conceal or draw attention to it.
Good luck with your results

I second what froger mentioned. Next time your out in the Mall, ( without being to obvious ) start looking at mens`s chests. Your going to be surprised to see quite a few guys with female looking chests. To make matters worse, you will realize you never noticed that before. My personal feeling is because we are trying to grow breasts, ( those of us that are not in transition ) we seem to fixate on what others may, or may not see. I went to a pool party during the summer, I noticed most of the guys had bigger moobies than I did. Now, granted my chest does not look like moobies without a shirt on. Also keep in mind, chances are your not going to get breasts as full as a GG, what may measure as a B cup, may only end up looking like an A on a male chest.

(23-09-2014, 12:06 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  I second what froger mentioned. Next time your out in the Mall, ( without being to obvious ) start looking at mens`s chests. Your going to be surprised to see quite a few guys with female looking chests. To make matters worse, you will realize you never noticed that before. My personal feeling is because we are trying to grow breasts, ( those of us that are not in transition ) we seem to fixate on what others may, or may not see. I went to a pool party during the summer, I noticed most of the guys had bigger moobies than I did. Now, granted my chest does not look like moobies without a shirt on. Also keep in mind, chances are your not going to get breasts as full as a GG, what may measure as a B cup, may only end up looking like an A on a male chest.

Not surprising, since roughly 50% of men have gynecomastia, without NBE.

(20-09-2014, 06:16 PM)ImWeird Wrote:  My biggest fear is when my breasts become definitively round and protrusive. I want at minimal a mild b cup and at 175 and 5'11'' and know that at that stage and my size they will be undeniably noticeable. To everyone who presents in male mode and has no urge to become a woman or present as a woman, how have you dealt with having prominently noticeable breasts in day to day life? Any bra's to recommend that support and shape but don't project and show straps? Just seeking insight and advice from those who went from flat to breasts and how they go about it day to day for when i reach the point of no return

I'm at that point now (obvious breasts). Most days I wear either a compression tank (from UnderWorks) or a simple sports bra. Sports bras generally flatten rather than enhance the bust and hide well under dark shirts. If I want to wear something with a light color or fabric I go with the compression tank. I have no issues presenting as male with either option.

Misty

(22-09-2014, 11:46 PM)froger Wrote:  Next time you're out and about count the men with larger breasts than you. I think you'll be surprised.

sorry on late responses, i always forget to click send me notifications lol. My gf (i act concerned that they are growing, my little secret) will tell me often do you see that guys chest etc. I typically respond, no im not really making it my forte to look at other men lol and she's like he is easily double your size and no one is looking at him to which i respond...you did lol but i get her point. It makes me feel better to see and know. Though I know when my bust develops on the under side and takes shape form and projection it will be tougher to deal with but gotta take the good with the bad right

(22-09-2014, 11:46 PM)froger Wrote:  Next time you're out and about count the men with larger breasts than you. I think you'll be surprised.
Also while you're out, count all the women with noticeable tits that look more like guys with tits!

I wouldn't put much thought behind it. Like it was mentioned earlier, because we have a fixation of our own chests, we become more aware of it than we normally would. Most people either don't notice or don't care.

Back in high school I did a bit of a social experiment where I filled a couple of balloons with a mixture of shaving cream and water (which causes the mixture to foam, so it's not too heavy but still volumizing) and wore them with a C cup bra for a week. The vast majority of people at my school didn't notice, not even the teachers. When I finally stopped wearing them, the only ones who said anything were my friends who naturally would notice since we interacted on a regular basis.

If you're worried about acceptance from a future friend or possibly SO, don't be. I don't know your orientation, but assuming you're straight or bi with a preference to females, there's a lot of women out there who either don't care or actually enjoy breasts. My current *cough* romantic interest is really big into androgyny and LOVES breasts, regardless if they're on a guy or not. Prior to her, my ex would often times play with my chest (which I had grown out with HRT a couple years prior), and was saddened when I had my breasts reduced (story for another time).

All in all, the noticeability of your chest really depends on how you go about presenting yourself. Clothing for men often times aren't designed for showing contour and shapely figures, and often times hides your bodily figure. If you're self conscious about your chest then a decent sports bra and loose fitting t-shirt should be enough to hide your chest. I really wouldn't worry about your breasts garnering much attention unless you're in the DD range or bigger Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon