Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(10-11-2014, 03:39 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 03:36 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 03:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 03:30 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 03:25 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus you don't have to send chq overseas I got account in USA Wink :p
Check m8

Rats, uhm, ok, in that case can you send me a prepaid debit card? I'll send YOU back the difference, lol , hugs!
Lotus u got it all wrong . All u av to do is debit into my account from any bank in USA , saving towing and frovin .
Rubbing me palms here :p

Lol, I give up, are u connected? Big Grin

Lotus I am connected in USA , Canada , UK , Spain , india . Can handle any of 5 currencies Wink

Well shoot then, it's on you, oh wait, it was my bad lol. Crap then it's me! Smile it's just good to be back and it was only for 2 days, sniffle sniff. Rolleyes

(10-11-2014, 03:47 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 03:39 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 03:36 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 03:34 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(10-11-2014, 03:30 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Rats, uhm, ok, in that case can you send me a prepaid debit card? I'll send YOU back the difference, lol , hugs!
Lotus u got it all wrong . All u av to do is debit into my account from any bank in USA , saving towing and frovin .
Rubbing me palms here :p

Lol, I give up, are u connected? Big Grin

Lotus I am connected in USA , Canada , UK , Spain , india . Can handle any of 5 currencies Wink

Well shoot then, it's on you, oh wait, it was my bad lol. Crap then it's me! Smile it's just good to be back and it was only for 2 days, sniffle sniff. Rolleyes
We love ya you big boobie queen Wink

((0))((0))
All these stacked quotes are making my eyes go funny....
Welcome back Lotus!....er...did you ever really leave? Or were you just teasing us?
L0L...I just love looking at those big boobs and dreaming of the day...when I have some too!

(10-11-2014, 12:54 PM)elainecd Wrote:  stacked
(10-11-2014, 12:54 PM)elainecd Wrote:  big boobs
(10-11-2014, 12:54 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Lotus

Yep. Tongue

The goal of this thread is to highlight Estrogen/Healthy Fats, Pharmacokinetics, metabolism and numerous other strategies for use in NBE. It will be packed full of info much like the Anti-Androgen thread.

Some Xenoestrogenes have a half-life of 25-100 years in the environment.

Estrogen is a generic term for any substance, whether natural or synthetic, that has the same biological activity as estradiol. Estradiol and estrone are produced predominantly in the ovaries and adrenal glands, though fat cells and the liver add to the total amount. Estradiol is themost potent estrogen that occurs naturally in the human body. Estrone is another estrogen that occurs naturally in the human body. Estrone & estradiol are the pool of estrogen production in the human body.

Metabolites of estradiol & estrone include 2-hydroxyestradiol, 2-hydroxyestrone, 16-alpha-hydroxyestradiol, 16-alpha-hydroxyestrone, 2-methoxyhydroxyestrone, 2-methoxyestradiol as well as various glucuronide and sulfate metabolites.

Estriol (16-alpha-hydroxyestradiol) is one of many estrogen metabolites. Of the many metabolites of estrogens, most research appears to agree that 2-hydroxyestrogens and 2-methoxyestroegns appear to be the most beneficial.

------------------------------

Lotus... if one was to test for their estradiol only, would that be of any use if it wasn't measured against progesterone?
I ask as I can get an estradiol test done cheaply by my own referral so I wondered is there say a "cap" where you'd go "well irrespective of what her progesterone levels are that estradiol reading is way too high" ..
Or is there no point and you must measure it against progesterone.
Thanks Smile

Did you know that some Xenoestrogenes have a half-life of 25-100 years in the environment.

NO did not know that. And that's ****d up. This means there's residues potentially everywhere right... No wonder we are all getting breast cancer.. I just recently found out the dangers of simple "till receipts" - I wont touch them know. Hate to think of how many years I spent rubbing all that shit on my fingers and hands..

(12-11-2014, 06:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Lotus... if one was to test for their estradiol only, would that be of any use if it wasn't measured against progesterone?
I ask as I can get an estradiol test done cheaply by my own referral so I wondered is there say a "cap" where you'd go "well irrespective of what her progesterone levels are that estradiol reading is way too high" ..
Or is there no point and you must measure it against progesterone.
Thanks Smile

Do mean the estrogen to progesterone ratio?

For optimum health, the progesterone to estrogen ratio should be between 200 and 300 to 1.

In non-pregnant, pre-menopausal women, only 100-200 micrograms (mcg) of estrogen are secreted daily.

About 20-25 mg of progesterone is produced per day during a woman's monthly cycle.

You remember this site, it's excellent

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/news_bhrt.html

So, what if we knew when (the time of day) E was released and the amount, would it change you're NBE strategy?.

(13-11-2014, 06:35 PM)Lotus Wrote:  So, what if we knew when (the time of day) E was released and the amount, would it change you're NBE strategy?.

I would think to some degree. If your Andros are way high, you would then use stronger or more AA. Thereby maybe even lowering your progesterone and estrogens?? I would think, if the last statement would be true, then it would be safer, quicker and more economical????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon