Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Stunning, amazing and gorgeous! Tongue Big Grin Smile

(31-07-2014, 12:51 PM)myboobs Wrote:  I don't care who says what , but I hold lotus in highest regard . He was there to support me when I joined the forum . His help with herb knowledge has supasses my puny research . Has great sense of humour .

And if I may be so bold as to say not just me but majority here love lotus for that Smile

I have to be careful when I hug him cause I might suffocate Wink

But who cares ----- big hugz Smile
-------------------------------------
YES...

Well if Lotus is giving away inches where do I get in line. I could use some inches.
Wait...that came out wrong, didnt it? Tee hee

(31-07-2014, 10:15 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Well if Lotus is giving away inches where do I get in line. I could use some inches.
Wait...that came out wrong, didnt it? Tee hee

Back o the Q , go git gal. Smile

Thank you all for the 'dear' and hilarious comments, love it. TongueBlushBig Grin

(01-08-2014, 02:49 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thank you all for the 'dear' and hilarious comments, love it. TongueBlushBig Grin

We are here to please the queen of boobology Smile

Lotus,
A few posts back you said "try to cut all caffeine." What's the basis for this statement? Personal experience, advice, a study or something else. Being a big coffee drinker this issue is of interest.

Best

(01-08-2014, 04:43 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  Lotus,
A few posts back you said "try to cut all caffeine." What's the basis for this statement? Personal experience, advice, a study or something else. Being a big coffee drinker this issue is of interest.

Best

Hi Alexis,

I've gone back and forth on coffee (it's a phytoestrogen), I'll list a couple links that should help. I also have more technical info and info that contradicts that info, yes lol confusing. So this is both from experience and studies (I love coffee too) however once I cut back and eventually eliminated caffeine (which effects aromatase) I saw the shape change for the better. I will say I think that caffeine stresses the adrenals which restricts blood flow and also constricts growth. (Coffee effects iron absorption too).

How Does Caffeine Affect Estrogen Levels?
http://www.livestrong.com/article/503844...en-levels/

Can Caffeine Cause a Hormonal Imbalance?
http://www.livestrong.com/article/542121...imbalance/

Coffee depletes magnesium
http://www.livestrong.com/article/447467...magnesium/

Ps. I'll try to post more later, (short on time) Wink

Well, over a year ago when I started my program I replaced my coffee with tea on weekdays and only had coffee on weekends mornings. I did not do it based on scientific data, I did it 'cause my body told me so. Now I still prefer tea over coffee, but sometimes I have a latte (espresso in it) to replace my lunch and I love it. I cut my weight from 154# to 145#. So final conclusion for me is-Follow your Bliss.
It has an edge over logic.
Paradoxically we also need scientific data and research and Lotus is very good at it. Wink

Ya, trying to figure out coffee is like the old joke about cowboys around a table to play poker. The dealer said " The rules are.... Jacks are wild on Tuesdays, except odd days..... Ace's are never wild unless it's during a full moon that night.... After the cowboys pondered said rules.... One pipes up and says..." Lets just play Kick the H%ll out of the dealer, it seems that way all of us wins."

It just seems like most doctor's who are suppose to know is like the dealer of the above game..... If it's in vogue or makes them money, then do it. They are always changing the rules and what they perceive is the truth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon