Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Time Doing My Eyebrows!

So, here it is, my first attempt at doing my eyebrows. I present as male full time, did I overdo it at all? I think maybe a little bit, but oh well. Smile This was a first try, so hopefully I didn't butcher is too bad. I made myself go really slow and take breaks to see what I thought about the look. I think it took me about 3 days to finish them! haha

They look great! You didn't overdo them at all!

Yh agreed they are perfect brows for male or female look I love doing my eyebrows they always make such an improvement to any face if done well.

I agree with the girls, honey, Though they may seem thin to you it is only compared to what you had. I think you did great and will "raise no eyebrows" in male mode at all. LOL
Hugs
Sammie

Yh I pluck my bf eyebrows too haha

I wax male eyebrows and we are talking your super-straight-I-have-to-yell-no-homo-just-to-compliment-my-friends-shoes kinda guys. Yours look like what I would have done to them.

You should go into waxing Smile I'd let you do mine!

Looks better to me Wink

I dont know if you searched for it yet but there are a lot of good tips on eyebrow shaping out thereWink

http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/beauty-st...t-eyebrows

I'd have Andy Rooney brows if I didn't pluck them. Your plucked brows look so much better than the wild ones, Lisia. Like a nicely trimmed hedge...lol. Later on you can raise the arch a bit to give just a hint of femininity. If you want to, that is.

Clara Wink

(16-06-2014, 01:55 PM)echapman Wrote:  I wax male eyebrows and we are talking your super-straight-I-have-to-yell-no-homo-just-to-compliment-my-friends-shoes kinda guys. Yours look like what I would have done to them.

Well mine haha I can't see him noticing another dudes shoes kinda dude. He was a lil offended when I called him a bit metro because he trimmed pubes but apparently thats just because he's american.
I prefer plucking to waxing more precision even when I got them waxed to try it I had to tidy by plucking the tiny unsymmetrical hairs.
One tip which I always thought was obvious but some girls didn't know is its completely painless if you moisturise them first before plucking.

(16-06-2014, 01:55 PM)echapman Wrote:  I wax male eyebrows and we are talking your super-straight-I-have-to-yell-no-homo-just-to-compliment-my-friends-shoes kinda guys. Yours look like what I would have done to them.

Wow, thanks everyone! I was somewhat less concerned after going in to work yesterday for an uneventful day, but all of your comments make me feel WAY better about it. I actually plucked them, I would be intimidated of messing up with waxing. I was shooting for that in-between, pass either way kind of thing but now that I'm getting more used to how my face looks now and loving it more and more, I am wondering why I waited so long to do this. Never again! I am already having trouble resisting taking a bit off the bottom for a slight arch. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon