Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM vs Synthetic Estrogen

Thanks for this info. I didn't mean to hijack the thread, just been sort of freaked out by it. It's ugly and I was worried it could be something much worse (cancer? some fungal infection? could it be contagious to my pregnant wife)? Who knows.

But these don't sound cute the same. They all sound like people saying they are growing labias on their underside, with ridges, or folds of skin, and a lighter inside with a darker outside.

Mine is flat, just a darkened area that kind of actually looks like a vertical harry potter lightening bolt where the tip almost goes to the top of my penis and is smack in the middle, then fatten as it goes down to the center of the shaft, then the bottom end of the bolt is more to the right side and then thins out a lot as it travels down the right testicle. Still freaked out but way too embarrassed to go to a doctor.

(10-06-2014, 05:55 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  The purplish/brown line is hormonal. Mine starts a little below my belly button and goes down, but its more like a slight brown up there. My best friend who is a GG says she had something similar when she was pregnant not long ago.

I got the same line you're taking about. Below my belly button it's a brown color that hard to distinguish from my skin color as it extends to my crotch. However, it's a purple color on my scrotum and underside of my penis.

(11-06-2014, 06:11 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12193

I miss you bryony!!!

Actually, very few of these members are around anymore. Pretty much just flame, lenneth, and I.Sad

Same here.[Image: smiley-sad016.gif]

Maybe the three of us should be BFFs?

Uh, girls...aren't you forgetting something. I may not have posted much in the beginning but I was here and reading. Check my join date.
Sigh...oh, the pain of being forgotten....lol.Tongue

(13-06-2014, 01:21 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Uh, girls...aren't you forgetting something. I may not have posted much in the beginning but I was here and reading. Check my join date.
That was my reaction at first - but I didn't post in that particular thread and nor did you. Nonetheless, the drop out rate of once prominent members has prompted some comment and concern on my part as to the possible instability of the in-betweens. Perhaps it applies less to the truly androgynous or the truly committed?

(13-06-2014, 01:21 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Uh, girls...aren't you forgetting something. I may not have posted much in the beginning but I was here and reading. Check my join date.

LOL, you really think I'd forget you? You just didn't post in the thread I was referencing, so.....

Honestly, I don't think you very active back then, either. Smile

Edit: Just read Annie's post. hahaha, well there you go!
Rainbow 

Sammie Sammie,

Don't feel bad, I've got nothing but mad love for ya girl!! Tongue, the whole join date thing means what?, don't let them make ya feel bad, time to move forward. Besides your BFF's are the whole BN network.

Btw, I miss Abi, JulieTG, Lisa GB, Denita, our Princess (who still posts) and many others. I've said it before, it's sad to see people leave for whatever reason, and we hope (pray) that they're doing ok and would love to see them posting again.

My apologies Clara (OP), service announcement over. Rolleyes

PS. I was doing some digging about PM and stumbled across this:

Hi, I am new here. There is a forum called "Breast Nexus" with a subforum dedicated to male breast enlargement.
http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/84...eraria-mir

It's from Bryony, the hostility is a bit overboard imo.

(13-06-2014, 06:42 PM)Lotus Wrote:  PS. I was doing some digging about PM and stumbled across this:

Hi, I am new here. There is a forum called "Breast Nexus" with a subforum dedicated to male breast enlargement.
http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/84...eraria-mir

It's from Bryony, the hostility is a bit overboard imo.

LOL, that's actually rather tame by bryony's standards.

(11-06-2014, 02:06 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  This isn't exactly on topic, but I wanted to mention it anyway for any of the older girls who are experiencing swollen ankles due to water retention (edema). This is something I've been bothered with for years.

I have been taking 500 mg of Horse Chestnut along with as much as 100 mg of Spiro for over a month now (split dosages daily). Spiro (Spironolactone) is a common T-blocker used in TG HRT. As a result, the edema in my ankles and feet has completely disappeared.

Before I started my HC/Spiro regimen, my ankles measured 9-3/8" in circumference when I'd get up in the morning and would swell to as much at 9-3/4" by evening. Now, they measure 8-3/4" in the morning with no sign of swelling throughout the day. I do not need to wear compression socks anymore to keep the swelling in check.

I'm so pleased about this, and must credit AnnieBL for steering me to this remedy. Thank you, Annie. I love you.

Keep in mind that there are different causes for swelling in the legs and feet that may not respond to this particular treatment (e.g., Lymphedema). My condition was apparently due to chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) in my lower legs and feet.

Also, Spiro is a potassium sparing diuretic, so one's K level should be monitored so it doesn't get too high. I also drink a lot more fluids now to avoid dehydration. Is the Spiro really necessary? My sister who has the same condition is treating with just Horse Chestnut. She sees improvement, but not to the degree that I have.

Clara Big Grin

I'm so glad that horse chestnut has worked for you and your sister. Smile Spiro is a diuretic, and since according to your profile you do not seem to be taking any other diuretic it certainly should improve the effectiveness of the HC. I myself am already taking HCTZ, another diuretic, and before that I was taking Lasix, yet another type of diuretic, for a number of years,together with spiro for the last 18 months. All of these act on the kidneys in slightly different ways, but all help reduce edema due to CVI. All of these also tend to keep down blood pressure but I suspect that the effect may be minimal for those without a BP problem. I haven't sufficient evidence to tell whether any of the OTC diuretics or caffeine work effectively with HC but they may well do. Spiro of course has its disadvantages for any one not wanting its antiandrogenic effect or its possible side effects other than gynecomastia. Dodgy

Hugs

Phyto or Synthetic, personal genetics are the primary driver of "Mileage may vary" Sad

(13-06-2014, 07:01 PM)AnnieBL Wrote:  I'm so glad that horse chestnut has worked for you and your sister. Smile Spiro is a diuretic, and since according to your profile you do not seem to be taking any other diuretic it certainly should improve the effectiveness of the HC. I myself am already taking HCTZ, another diuretic, and before that I was taking Lasix, yet another type of diuretic, for a number of years,together with spiro for the last 18 months. All of these act on the kidneys in slightly different ways, but all help reduce edema due to CVI. All of these also tend to keep down blood pressure but I suspect that the effect may be minimal for those without a BP problem. I haven't sufficient evidence to tell whether any of the OTC diuretics or caffeine work effectively with HC but they may well do. Spiro of course has its disadvantages for any one not wanting its antiandrogenic effect or its possible side effects other than gynecomastia. Dodgy

Hugs

Yes, Annie, I'm so happy that you told me about Horse Chestnut. Of course, I have to watch my BP because it's normally low, but so far I don't see that 100 mg of Spironolactone (Aldactone) is affecting my BP one way or the other. The Spiro is also my main T-blocker, so I'm killing two birdies with one stone. One consequence, though, is that with my feet no longer swelling up, I find it harder to keep my pumps from falling off...LOL.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon