Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Budding pain?

Hi everyone,

So I more or less have lurked in the shadows for a few months while doing a lot of research and keeping up with the progress of a handful of users on here, and I am quite impressed and motivated to continue my program to achieve breast growth. I am a 21-year-old biological male and I've been taking 3000mg of PM and 1800mg of SP each day, or 3 caps of each in the morning and before bed. I also have begun using ainterol's PM ultimate atomizer since last week or so. I've taken the caps on and iff for a few months now. I have had gynecomastia since puberty and noticed that the glands under my areola have grown and become sore and tender...and hurt when I bump into things :/

I know this is expected but what is the next stage from here? Will they fill out now? What happens to the glands? It seems the only changes I've observed so far is the gland growth and pain. I can also squeeze some clear fluid out sometimes as well. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Hello Bielz.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

I'm not too good with describing the tanner stages but here I go:

I would say the next step is your breast mounds will start to project more or otherwise get pointy. Your glands will eventually disperse amongst the surface of your chest.

If you posted some pictures I think it would be easier to gauge what your next step of progress will be. It also is an excellent way to get feedback and advice on your NBE regime. Big Grin

I'm going to attempt to add sone pics so bear with me lol I think it's also worth noting that my areolas have gotten darker since beginning NBE..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-05-2014, 06:31 PM)Bielz Wrote:  I'm going to attempt to add sone pics so bear with me lol I think it's also worth noting that my areolas have gotten darker since beginning NBE..

Heck, your areolas are going great. I`ve been doing this since November of last year, best i have is one side 2/16 bigger than the other. No Colour change.

I`m kinda jealous, good for you.

Another...and thank you!

I love and envy your areolas.

Haha thanks Leon. Honestly they've been that size since puberty because if the glandular growth I had there already, and are maybe just slightly bigger because of the glands are more enlarged now and tender/hurt if touched. The areolas are also darker like I mentioned earlier.

They lightened up after I stopped taking PM for about 3-4 weeks when I ran out and the tenderness/soreness decreased, but less than a week in to restarting they darkened up again and are back to being tender and sore lol I'm only waiting for the next stage now.

Update

Great progress! That's some serious nipplage!

What beautiful puffies! Your areolas alone seem larger than my tiny breasts! Smile They should feel a bit tender/sensitive at this point. It seems that you are moving along well.

-Erin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon