Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Waists

An aspect of breast enhancement that can easily be overlooked, particularly by genetic males, is that of overall presentation. A characteristic of the female side profile is what may be termed the bust/butt diagonal, running at an angle to the vertical between the two through the waist line.

I have been finding, after pursuing both weight loss and breast development over most of the past two years with some degree of success, if not as much as I might have liked, that the more obvious fat deposits on my body are now concentrated below my natural but not very evident waist line, defined as a line around my body between the bottoms of the side walls of my rib cage and the iliac crests of my hip bones. This fat should produce some rearward protuberance of my backside below the waist to balance the forward protrusion of my breasts, such as they are.

Unfortunately the effect is rather spoiled by two things. The first, which is a special and rather difficult issue for me to solve, is that I have an incisional hernia between my breastbone and my navel which causes a substantial bulge and increase in girth above my navel. The other is that my considerable height is more in the length of my body than the length of my legs, which means that my waist line is an unusually large distance above my crotch. This in turn means that pants designed to hang from the waist fail to do so, and sit instead above the thigh bones. Although this short rise effect is currently fashionable, it doesn’t look good on a person of my proportions. Worse, it has resulted in development of a constricted ‘belt line’ a few inches below the natural waist line which entirely spoils the shape of my butt. I need to find pants that have a sufficiently high rise to sit reliably at my natural waist line (which is presently significantly larger than my belt line). The problem is even worse when it comes to finding women’s clothes, because even ‘high rise’ waists will not rise high enough.

Any thoughts on solving this second problem, and on getting rid of the ‘belt line’?

(19-03-2014, 12:53 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  An aspect of breast enhancement that can easily be overlooked, particularly by genetic males, is that of overall presentation. A characteristic of the female side profile is what may be termed the bust/butt diagonal, running at an angle to the vertical between the two through the waist line.

I have been finding, after pursuing both weight loss and breast development over most of the past two years with some degree of success, if not as much as I might have liked, that the more obvious fat deposits on my body are now concentrated below my natural but not very evident waist line, defined as a line around my body between the bottoms of the side walls of my rib cage and the iliac crests of my hip bones. This fat should produce some rearward protuberance of my backside below the waist to balance the forward protrusion of my breasts, such as they are.

Unfortunately the effect is rather spoiled by two things. The first, which is a special and rather difficult issue for me to solve, is that I have an incisional hernia between my breastbone and my navel which causes a substantial bulge and increase in girth above my navel. The other is that my considerable height is more in the length of my body than the length of my legs, which means that my waist line is an unusually large distance above my crotch. This in turn means that pants designed to hang from the waist fail to do so, and sit instead above the thigh bones. Although this short rise effect is currently fashionable, it doesn’t look good on a person of my proportions. Worse, it has resulted in development of a constricted ‘belt line’ a few inches below the natural waist line which entirely spoils the shape of my butt. I need to find pants that have a sufficiently high rise to sit reliably at my natural waist line (which is presently significantly larger than my belt line). The problem is even worse when it comes to finding women’s clothes, because even ‘high rise’ waists will not rise high enough.

Any thoughts on solving this second problem, and on getting rid of the ‘belt line’?
I noticed waist line gain Sad

I have always found the use of a waist cincher or, better still, a corset, to be of great assistance in this department. Smile
It also has the added benefit of assisting with reducing strain in the lower back by offering solid support to that area.
Not to mention the obvious visual plus of reducing the waist line and diminishing the appearance of the belly.Tongue
GGs may complain about wearing "shapewear", but judging by the wealth of it available in a multitude of stores, a lot of them must use it regularly ( that or there are a whole lot more gender dysphoric males around than anyone has possibly guessed!) Tongue

Corsets are rather uncomfortable. Exercise makes me tired.

May as well just add lipo to my ever growing surgery wishlist lmfao.

Yeah, I know...helpful to the OP, right?

(19-03-2014, 02:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Corsets are rather uncomfortable. Exercise makes me tired.

May as well just add lipo to my ever growing surgery wishlist lmfao.

Yeah, I know...helpful to the OP, right?

Lipo ? Nnnnooooo. Ouch nnnoooo

(19-03-2014, 02:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Corsets are rather uncomfortable. Exercise makes me tired.

Have to partly disagree with you Sarah - a PROPERLY MADE AND FITTED corset is wonderfully comfortableSmile
I only stopped wearing one all the time because I developed a bit of a hernia, but I still miss it.

Agree about exercise though, now that IS bad for you!!Big GrinBig Grin

(19-03-2014, 07:16 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Have to partly disagree with you Sarah - a PROPERLY MADE AND FITTED corset is wonderfully comfortableSmile
I only stopped wearing one all the time because I developed a bit of a hernia, but I still miss it.

Ahh, I must inquire! Where does one find such a corset that is properly made and fitted?

(19-03-2014, 02:10 PM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  
(19-03-2014, 07:16 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Have to partly disagree with you Sarah - a PROPERLY MADE AND FITTED corset is wonderfully comfortableSmile

Ahh, I must inquire! Where does one find such a corset that is properly made and fitted?

Kari, be advised that the web is full of cheap ones but the good ones can be quite expensive.

You could try hula hooping its help my waist definition a lot just 10 min a day I did already have a waist shape but looks much nicer now and I think women who didn't have waist said it worked too.
I know it sounds silly but my man was even in love with my results and he really didn't believe it would work at all he's in the military so he is more into serious work outs that I really don't like and they make my body too hard and straight would much prefer to read these forums spinning my hoop.

I was a proponent of corsets for female waist training, but alas, now that I have had back surgery I can never wear one again.

In the past I had good luck with Corset Story, however:

http://www.corset-story.com/

Misty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon