Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to join the discussion

Here are a couple of pictures I took this morning showing my latest progress. I'm happy with were I am, although I'll probably continue my efforts to grow bigger.  It is addictive.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-11-2020, 10:36 PM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  Here are a couple of pictures I took this morning showing my latest progress. I'm happy with were I am, although I'll probably continue my efforts to grow bigger.  It is addictive.
Looking great

I think they are getting fuller.  Here is today's boob picture.  Let me know if you can see the difference.  BJ

I just best by frontal photos. Congrats if you’re feeling gains though.

(20-12-2020, 07:54 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I just best by frontal photos. Congrats if you’re feeling gains though.
S2, why do you prefer frontal for judging size/progress?  BJ

(22-12-2020, 02:14 AM)BillieJean17 Wrote:  
(20-12-2020, 07:54 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I just best by frontal photos. Congrats if you’re feeling gains though.
S2, why do you prefer frontal for judging size/progress?  BJ
I think frontal, with arms raised shows progress, growth, form. I do that often in the mirror. Quite depressing as it seems almost half my boob dissappear when I do that arm raising thing but it's a good indication of what is actually breast tissue....I think, actually i don't know? ignore me and my rambling, don't know what I'm doing but there are many here who do.

Some Christmas pictures, showing what Santa gave me this year.  I guess I was a good gurl!  BJ

I can’t wait until my hair gets that long. 
Merry Christmas!

(27-12-2020, 02:50 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I can’t wait until my hair gets that long. 
Merry Christmas!
S2, I haven't had a haircut in almost two years and it was ponytail length before that.  It's like boobs--it take a while for them to grow to desired size!  BJ

I haven’t had a haircut since June. I always wore a business casual cut. It’s getting long now, for me. Finally getting below my neckline. I did have the sides trimmed a couple of months ago, and I’m ready to do that again. Unfortunately, I had to take an early retirement in July, so I’m going to let it grow long now. I’ve never had long hair, and it’s a good time now to let it grow. Especially with the hrt etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon