Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HT's HRT

I was interested in your idea about Royal Jelly. Can you tell me, can you get it just in gel form? I could only find capsules which I had to cut open (erm... from Life shop in Kamppi!)

(17-11-2022, 02:28 PM)Lolly Wrote:  I was interested in your idea about Royal Jelly. Can you tell me, can you get it just in gel form? I could only find capsules which I had to cut open (erm... from Life shop in Kamppi!)
The idea actualyl comes from our lovely friend Lotus and it is a sound idea, this stuff does work. 

The way I used it is pure RJ applied on areolas and nipples, then covered with elmukelmu and wear a top on that to keep it in place overnight. Then wash the residue off in the morning. I stopped this experiment for now because I'm way too sensitive to it. It appears to have made allergic rash. RJ and lot of hours noogling was too much irritation and my stupidly delicate Nordic skin just can't take it. Others may have better luck especially without rigorous pumping regimen.

I found it online somewhere in some UK based shop, I have no idea where to find it in Finland. Do the capsules contain pure RJ? That's exactly same stuff  if its nor mixed and diluted with something and should work just fine.

(17-11-2022, 06:36 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(17-11-2022, 02:28 PM)Lolly Wrote:  I was interested in your idea about Royal Jelly. Can you tell me, can you get it just in gel form? I could only find capsules which I had to cut open (erm... from Life shop in Kamppi!)
The idea actualyl comes from our lovely friend Lotus and it is a sound idea, this stuff does work. 

The way I used it is pure RJ applied on areolas and nipples, then covered with elmukelmu and wear a top on that to keep it in place overnight. Then wash the residue off in the morning. I stopped this experiment for now because I'm way too sensitive to it. It appears to have made allergic rash. RJ and lot of hours noogling was too much irritation and my stupidly delicate Nordic skin just can't take it. Others may have better luck especially without rigorous pumping regimen.

I found it online somewhere in some UK based shop, I have no idea where to find it in Finland. Do the capsules contain pure RJ? That's exactly same stuff  if its nor mixed and diluted with something and should work just fine.
I used this from Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Stakich-FRESH-ROYAL-JELLY-Preservatives/dp/B000MEIKOC/ref=sr_1_5?crid=G7U93ACTVR3V&keywords=stakich%2Broyal%2Bjelly&qid=1668709498&sprefix=stakich%2Caps%2C90&sr=8-5&th=1

I found that it seems to irritate possibly more than actually grow anything--at least for me.  I first tried applying a coating over my nipple/areola area and on two large bandaids, then covered them overnight with the bandaids, but after a few nights the adhesive on the bandaids was irritating my skin--but so was the RJ, as I got a rash-like area that itched, and my nipples were itching pretty badly (not erotic itching, either).  While my nipples were swollen and hard for a few days, they would shrink back to normal and quit itching by the end of 4-5 days.

Later I tried putting a smaller amount on my nipple/areola area, then covering that with a square of plastic wrap, and let it sit overnight--no irritation from adhesive, but still a lot of itching.  

Now, I'm going to try applying a small amount for a few hours maybe every 2-3 days, see if that does anything as far as growth.

What I have found out on my previous experiment on this is that it does seem to help to an extent. But that first time it wasn't the pure one which seems to be far too strong for me at least. I have naturally very delicate skin which gets irritated from a whole lot of stupid things. HRT has made nearly all skin issues disappear, but the sensitivity hasn't changed one bit. Or maybe my skin is even more sensitive than before.

Just for example, royal jelly is off the cards for me, at least continuous use is not possible. I can't wear supple nips long enough for them to have any effect on my nipples at all. All I get from them is blistered hurting nipples. Same goes for all kinds of nipple pumps, just can't do it. Noogle is the only thing I can and with that I have to be careful too and despite that I tend to get some discolouration which takes time to heal.

It seems to be that a whole lot of the things that are supposed to help with nipples are just out of the game and I just can't do them.

Day 515

I just hit seventeen months. I've lost a bunch from my waist and gained a whole lot of boobs in a short while. It appears the slower period lasted for just thirty days and I'm back at it. This didn't even make a dent to my spreadsheet though as during the last month I grew 162ccs. I now measure at 2425ccs, well into 38H (UK) cup. My thighs have gotten thicker too, hips stayed as they are. I did minor program change, double GABA to 1500mg per day, switched to calcium citrate. Stopped Royal Jelly as its just too rough and I ended up doing record hours with Noogle. I didn't plan to go as high as 111h during the last thirty days but things happen.

That's pretty much it and I'm going back to my winter hibernation now. Nope, I'm not spoiling anything with pictures this time. All in due time. Big Grin

(17-11-2022, 11:10 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  What I have found out on my previous experiment on this is that it does seem to help to an extent. But that first time it wasn't the pure one which seems to be far too strong for me at least. I have naturally very delicate skin which gets irritated from a whole lot of stupid things. HRT has made nearly all skin issues disappear, but the sensitivity hasn't changed one bit. Or maybe my skin is even more sensitive than before.

Just for example, royal jelly is off the cards for me, at least continuous use is not possible. I can't wear supple nips long enough for them to have any effect on my nipples at all. All I get from them is blistered hurting nipples. Same goes for all kinds of nipple pumps, just can't do it. Noogle is the only thing I can and with that I have to be careful too and despite that I tend to get some discolouration which takes time to heal.

It seems to be that a whole lot of the things that are supposed to help with nipples are just out of the game and I just can't do them.
DiDi, I have tried Supple Cups (Nips) and found them too prone to causing blisters and oozing.  I recently got the Rolevin Nipple Corrector system, https://rolevincare.com/collections/brea...ple-puller , and--it's the best nipple sucker/grower I have ever used.  Not only does it have four different modes of auto-sucking, each mode has nine levels of intensity.  

I've been using it twice a day, 15 minutes each time (I put just a trace of lanolin on my nipple/areola area both to help the cups stick and for keeping the area moist and flexible), and after getting the enlarged nipples (temporary, at least initially) I either put some royal jelly or some progesterone cream on them covered by a layer of plastic wrap for several hours to assist with absorption.

My capsules aren’t 100% RJ of course. Oh well, I’ll see if the bees want it back.

(19-11-2022, 12:37 PM)Lolly Wrote:  My capsules aren’t 100% RJ of course. Oh well, I’ll see if the bees want it back.
It might be better. At least with my stupidly delicate skin, the pure RJ was just simply too much.

Quote:Avign0n4090

DiDi, I have tried Supple Cups (Nips) and found them too prone to causing blisters and oozing.  I recently got the Rolevin Nipple Corrector system, https://rolevincare.com/collections/brea...ple-puller , and--it's the best nipple sucker/grower I have ever used.  Not only does it have four different modes of auto-sucking, each mode has nine levels of intensity.  

I've been using it twice a day, 15 minutes each time (I put just a trace of lanolin on my nipple/areola area both to help the cups stick and for keeping the area moist and flexible), and after getting the enlarged nipples (temporary, at least initially) I either put some royal jelly or some progesterone cream on them covered by a layer of plastic wrap for several hours to assist with absorption.

Thanks. I bookmarked this for later. Smile

Hi Lara .... I woke up this morning thinking about you, hoping that you’re doing well during your recess time off leave of absence. Take care and know that we’re thinking about you!

Hi, I just wanted to quickly post something. I'm fighting depression, dysphoria and anxiety each day. Its not all bleak, I have some good things going on too. I'm trying my best to make out of this pit somehow but its extremely hard. I've tried to open up and talk to people but most of them just don't understand and they treat me like shit instead of supporting and helping out... There are few exceptions who truly care though.

Gosh I'm trying to not spiral again. I need another cup of coffee. I took some pictures today and I just want to drop this here without explaining anything, see for yourself. Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon