Poll: Panty Wearing - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I don't EVER wear them
14.55%
14.55%
I do, 25% of the time
18.18%
18.18%
I do about 50% of the time
10.91%
10.91%
I do almost 75% of the time
7.27%
7.27%
I always Wear Em
32.73%
32.73%
I always wear them, except to my Doctor's, etc.
16.36%
16.36%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll (Panties)

(31-07-2015, 03:17 AM)Circeena Wrote:  Well you do have a point. Maybe I need to rethink heels. LOL

OMG...... LMAO Big Grin

g'day girls.

I do wear panties for almost 30 years +. My boy naturally are small since I have memory, do they fit very well. Panties feel very comfortable on me.Smile

Most of the time looks flat such I like it.

I have cotton ones wearing whole day specially at work, other occasion I use panties of satin or nylon Dacron specially When I use skirt or dress.

Cheers

Mirela

I wear them all the time

(26-07-2015, 04:05 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Geeze WAP, what are we to do with ya??? LOL

I don't know. Ya can't sell me to the circus, they already have enough freaks.

(30-07-2015, 11:47 PM)Circeena Wrote:  I am one of those who discovered the comfort of thongs several years ago and now I wouldn’t wear anything else. I believe the PM attributed to a 30% reduction in testicle size (verified by some old C rings I use to wear). Now, my testicles self tuck 24/7 and that makes for an even more enjoyable fit.
How about one of these?
https://youtu.be/VvGHAssiMxM

I'm too late for the poll, but I've been wearing panties exclusively for about 15 years. Since I don't even own any male underwear this means I wear them for doctor visits too. Personally I don't think they give a hoot about your attire as long as you are clean and don't smell its a win. Smile

(22-08-2015, 10:32 AM)Hopefulmale Wrote:  I'm too late for the poll, but I've been wearing panties exclusively for about 15 years. Since I don't even own any male underwear this means I wear them for doctor visits too. Personally I don't think they give a hoot about your attire as long as you are clean and don't smell its a win. Smile

You are probably very right. Big Grin

Hands down panties, they feel so dam good. I wish I had nothing down there to enjoy the real thing.

(27-08-2015, 11:45 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Hands down panties, they feel so dam good. I wish I had nothing down there to enjoy the real thing.

^5 Big Grin

pink Lacey with a matching bra heaven, lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon