Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wearing a bra while presenting as male

I started just wearing a bra at home, then really started to get used to it, so now I wear everywhere but work. Its not too bad, and I don't think you really notice I'm wearing one, like I'd have to wear something really tight to see it.

I love how your butt is looking, I do have seen my butt change dramatically from PM. I have some pics on my first post in leggings and boyshort panties, still weird looking at them and realizing its me.

Thank u hun, i love how pm work, its amazing. Bras take some time getting use too, after awhile u forget u have one on, lol. In male mood just a sports bra, for support, nothing sexy yet.

(27-03-2016, 06:20 PM)shaneny Wrote:  I started just wearing a bra at home, then really started to get used to it, so now I wear everywhere but work. Its not too bad, and I don't think you really notice I'm wearing one, like I'd have to wear something really tight to see it.

I love how your butt is looking, I do have seen my butt change dramatically from PM. I have some pics on my first post in leggings and boyshort panties, still weird looking at them and realizing its me.

See, that's what I started to do, wear a bra at home. But, with mine getting some heft to them, and intermittent budding pain and irritation, I feel naked w/out some kind of a bra on.

Yea, it was funny, I would come home from work and change right into a bra. Then I started wearing when out casually, which eventually led to me wearing one all the time, I don't at work just because it would be an issue if someone noticed. I probably don't really need to wear one yet, but I'm hooked so no turning back now.

So happy to read more and more of you are getting into bras they feel so good as I have mentioned earlier I wear mine 24/7. I

I am only a 12A but hoping to become a 16 down the track, now something interesting I have been experimenting with nipple clamps and my nipples have increased in size, but now they seemed to be governed by the weather, if its cool they stand to attention, if warm they subside great fun going out with my headlights on, and I receive some quirky looks, love to all pennylane

(23-09-2014, 08:58 PM)Karren Wrote:  I wear bras alot... and corsets.... in male mode and no one notices.... and if they do.... no one cares..... Personally I could care less what anyone thinks of that I wear..... no mater what gender I present..

My exact thinking too Karen... I wear a bra pretty much every day.. and if people do not like it.. tough luck for them.

I know who I am and am happy with it.

How lucky are we having the choice of lingerie that is available to us, pretty lacey bras, beautiful silky panties with bows, and better still we can wear lingerie when want to. Shopping has never been more fun, take care. stay safe girls.

[attachment=11812]I'm with you guys and girls, if it feels good, DO IT!!!

I wear a bra of some sort every day usually sport's bra's to work to keep them smushed nicer push-ups to go out and tanktops with shelf bra's built in around the house mabe quick run to the store ,I jiggle a lot in just the tanktops.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon