Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts are "separated" - how to improve?

You're welcome. 
I have found their bras a perfect fit. And their panties really hug where they ought to.

It is a pity that the very masculine model in the videos doesn't smile. 
That would be a great selling point!

All good information.

I honestly can't wait to get back onto a nbe regimen and or legit hrt. My therapist says from everything he has heard he would have no issues writing a support letter for hormones. Granted I'd need to get insurance and a primary Dr first, or get set up in the VA health care system here in az, and jump through all their hoops as well (since I've been extremely lazy about it, and honestly hate dealing with the VA so I just put it off). Unfortunately I can only transition as fast as my wife can adjust if I want to try to keep our marriage from going under as much as possible. 

I was actually going to ask if anyone knew of a place to get bras made for men with the larger rib cage/under bust measurements.

(29-05-2024, 08:22 PM)CM213 Wrote:  All good information.

I was actually going to ask if anyone knew of a place to get bras made for men with the larger rib cage/under bust measurements.

You could try https://shop.hommemystere.com/categories/Bras/ , they seem to have those, and to descent prices, too!

Hug Teddy

Better be quick. They seem to be having a closing -down sale. That means that their prices are even better than usual. 
I had to struggle not to order too many bras.

Thanks. I looked, nothing really jumped out at me. And if it did they didn't have my size. 

Only place that I have found that works for me is xdress.com.

Yes. I'd forgotten that the label on the bra I wear most frequently says "X-dress".
The others are for "a bit of fun".

Yea. I can see wearing them around the house or for fun play like you said. But those xdress ones I can wear all day, so comfortable. My favs are the Valencia lace ones with the matching panties. I have one of ever color. 

I wish they would make a front opening bra to change it up a bit. I have a 44 under bust and a 49in over bust, not breast tissue unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you.look at it and feel it's all muscle. Finding bras that fit are difficult to say the least. And asking customer service is usually no help since they are used to dealing with women not men. I feel I will actually have to go get fitted for a bra at some point if I want to stop wasting money and trying dor my best educated guess when buying online.

And unfortunately all the styles and bras that I like and want to try are ridiculously expensive for what they are. I have found I've had most success with basic almost beginner brand and style sports bras or like training bras that young adolescent women and girls tend to start off with. So far I would have to say besides the extra ones which look really nice and sexy for regular daily use I usually just go with Jackie sports bras they're comfortable they're eraser back so they don't stick out under my tank tops there relatively cheap for a bra 30 to 40 bucks depending on size and style.

So I found a place a couple hours from home, my wife and I go there every year to 18 months. Ginger is the owner and she can work with you on sizing and has a great return exchange policy. If you live in VA USA, maybe you could stop by for a fitting. All her bra's are quality and worth the price.

https://www.lovelbb.com/contact-us/

Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon