Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Matter of time

I remember from my early reading mention of growth spurts and stretch marks. I have only experience a slow, and steady development.

Has anyone here experienced any sudden increases in size at any time?

I did a post on yellow liquid in aug 2012 . It's just clear now days . Also has a silky feel to it

Just though I'd up date.

No visible progress since May, but I have recently had a feeling that I can feel my breast more, I find it difficult to describe, they press against me shirt more, press against my arms, bounce on the run. I think that's progress, just wish they'd look bigger.

(09-08-2013, 10:20 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Just though I'd up date.

No visible progress since May, but I have recently had a feeling that I can feel my breast more, I find it difficult to describe, they press against me shirt more, press against my arms, bounce on the run. I think that's progress, just wish they'd look bigger.

They will, just takes time.

(22-05-2013, 08:51 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  I've been doing the NBE for about a year now, my best development has been with PM, especially the new stuff I got from Ainterol in December 2012.

Some real strong budding began in Feb, I can feel discs under both nipples, the left side is quite a bit larger, and the nipples are puffy (unless it is cold). However I was wandering having read it takes bio females 5 - 6 years to develop full breast from when the budding starts is that the same for us, or will it take longer, or be quicker?

What are the experiences of those who've been on regimes for 1.5 years plus?

Wow, that's almost exactly my experience... Dates and everything!

When I started PM, the left side had a pretty good head start, but after 8+ months the right side has caught up some.

Everything I've read here suggests a normal, or longer rate of development, assuming you are otherwise healthy. Those who started NBE on top of a genetic predisposition, a hormone disorder, anti-androgen drugs, or weight issues seem to have faster growth.
-j

Holmes

Try having a pm break

Many girls report a jump after a break

Also I was on pm for 7 months and stopped just before bloom,

My 2nd time around I exceeded growth that too me 7 months in 6 weeks ?

Perhaps all the prep work had been done,

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon