Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pom's Progress

(24-11-2014, 06:20 PM)Sunny68 Wrote:  
(24-11-2014, 02:35 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Sorry you don't see much boobies. Smile POM

Now that was fast - and "much boobies", too! Big Grin

You are really making some steady progress and you WILL reach your goal, no doubt about that in my mind... Smile
------------------------------------------------------
Wow, thanks Sunny, that's so nice of you to say those encouraging words about me. Smile

POM,

Looking great, you always stay true to yourself. I can only think with a body such as yours and the philosophy of not rushing breast growth will yield a nice pair in the not to distant future, albeit a healthy and steady growth. And, again as always Smile a humbling personality to go with everything else.

Congrats! Tongue

(26-11-2014, 05:50 AM)Lotus Wrote:  POM,

Looking great, you always stay true to yourself. I can only think with a body such as yours and the philosophy of not rushing breast growth will yield a nice pair in the not to distant future, albeit a healthy and steady growth. And, again as always Smile a humbling personality to go with everything else.

Congrats! Tongue
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lotus, I cannot thank you enough. You are just such a great spirit. This forum needs you-remember that. Good Night <3 POM

You all know my goal is hourglass. This is my latest pic showing my shoulder vs. my waist. I am trying to cut back another 1 or 2 inches, and it is a challenge. Well, I am working on it everyday. Hugs, POM[attachment=8486]

Pom, you look so great. Smile

(03-12-2014, 11:03 PM)peggy Wrote:  Pom, you look so great. Smile

Ditto that Pom

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Peggy, so do you. <3 POM

(03-12-2014, 11:51 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

Ditto that Pom
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you iaboy. POM

(03-12-2014, 02:30 AM)pom19 Wrote:  You all know my goal is hourglass. This is my latest pic showing my shoulder vs. my waist. I am trying to cut back another 1 or 2 inches, and it is a challenge. Well, I am working on it everyday. Hugs, POM

Very cool profile POM, Smile that's dedication.

(04-12-2014, 01:50 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-12-2014, 02:30 AM)pom19 Wrote:  You all know my goal is hourglass. This is my latest pic showing my shoulder vs. my waist. I am trying to cut back another 1 or 2 inches, and it is a challenge. Well, I am working on it everyday. Hugs, POM

Very cool profile POM, Smile that's dedication.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Lotus. I always appreciate your consciousness. <3 POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon