Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here and lots of questions

First, I forgot to add something up above I should have:

1.  Even from the time I was a baby I develop a tolerance to medications and what not rapidly...  don't know what it was but at one point for something I had to be put on a rotating med schedule.  Seems to be that things stop working either partially or completely after about 3 weeks...  which is why the antidepressants I was put on years ago (haven't been on in years because I never needed them to start with) never worked as they take 3 weeks just to start working.

2.  I also take a capsule of saw palmetto (tried 2 but didn't feel well after a couple days so had to cut back) every time I take the BO.

3.  If I didn't say it above, what little I do have is all on the right side other than the milk gland development.  I don't have hardly any protrusion at all but definitely none on my left side.

4.  I have already read most of the FAQ's, including those by Lotus.  I only understood about half of what was posted in the sciencey posts once the medical jargon started coming in hot and heavy but got the basic jist of what was posted.  Also have spent months reading posts on Quora and elsewhere doing research.  This was before I bought the BO a month ago, which I started on 12/10 with 1 pill/day for a week before bumping up to 2 in the morning.

New question:

Why does it seem like I grew more body hair?  Used to be all I had to shave above my scar was the hairs around my nips (which I have had literally since I started getting body hair other than 3 hairs in a small scar on my left side from a broken glass bowl when I was a kid) but I have gained quite a few on my chest?  Perhaps the hormones are compensating even though I'm taking the saw palmetto?

Oh, and am I going to have issues growing since I'm a belly sleeper (at least for now...  I'm trying to wean off but I have a thing about pillows)?

To answer some points above...

Other than for about 4 months since June of 20 (because I either ran out or got discouraged) I have been taking some sort of boob enhancers.  I'm not in any rush but one would think after a year and a half I would be seeing some visible results, which I haven't been up until I started the BO.  Heck, most of the time I didn't feel anything like soreness or anything (again, absolutely nothing with the PM or the Breast Actives, and very little at the beginning of like 4 bottles of the Bust Blast), which is why I stopped the Natural Curves (the only thing up to the BO that actually gave me some feeling like something was working) after I ran out in October.  I know this isn't going to happen overnight but nothing after almost 2 years is frustrating.  Especially since I have been reading that I would be pretty much stuck with whatever comes up after 3 years, and I'm almost 2/3 of the way to that point.

I'm well aware it's permanent.  I'd like to be able to fill my bras with something besides falsies (and I have a few bras...  I'm a 38x).  And, again, don't care about the effects down below other than that the plumbing still functions and have no desire for any offspring.  I live alone and don't plan on changing that, and have for the most part cut my family out of my life (long story you don't want to know about) so I don't particularly have any cares for what they would think.

Again, PM did literally nothing for me.  I still have part of a bottle of PM serum up in the bathroom that I would apply to my nips and then use a pair of those nip suckers (the ones you stick on your nip and then turn the knob to apply a vacuum).  This was along with the capsules.  Also have a (half?) small jar of the Breast Actives cream as well (don't remember all it has in it).

I've also been looking for an affordable pump and massager.  Bought a pump from eBay but the cups were too big (and they were the small ones for that particular pump) so I gave it to my FWB who has some...  well...  issues, after 2 kids and losing a ton of weight.  And the massager wasn't at all what I was expecting so she has that too.  I also have access to an unused TENS unit my "mother" bought a couple years ago that she's obviously not going to be using now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
New here and lots of questions - by dv2003 - 08-01-2022, 08:08 PM
RE: New here and lots of questions - by Epeters9460 - 08-01-2022, 09:01 PM
RE: New here and lots of questions - by thegirl1951 - 09-01-2022, 01:12 AM
RE: New here and lots of questions - by allabouteve - 10-01-2022, 03:10 PM
RE: New here and lots of questions - by dv2003 - 12-01-2022, 02:51 AM