Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trans stories with DiDi<3

(07-04-2021, 08:03 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Round two, FIGHT! Wink 

Soooo, the nicest thing happened today. As i've been coming out lately to my friends, I also invited a young woman, ex colleague from few years back with whom we even had a mutual crush back then which didn't lead to much as we were both dating back then. But I got to admit, it was one of the cutest desperate crushes I've ever had with someone. It resulted into lasting friendship, after about two years of silence she contacted me and we started talking and have met now twice since then.

She's adorable, one of the nicest people I know and very cute. The sort of blond girl next door type cutie. If there was a chance, I could fall for her any time....

Anyway, when I came out to her, she was all over me, congratulating, asking things and being awesome about it and almost right away asked if I want to meet up as she's soon in town and ofc I said yes. So we went to our rehearsal room for a coffee and nice long chat. It was awesome! She asked me million things, we talked about everything. And a lot of girl's stuff. She gave me some nice advice on bras too, showed me ones she likes a lot, they're not even expensive so I think I'll go for those to try them out. I think this was the first time I went out with a cis woman who treated me as an equal! She made no difference with me compared to other women, I love it, her lovely attitude made me feel complete. I haven't felt like this with any women since my teens. We spoke about guys, friends, work, our plans and life in general, lot about trans stuff and I told her about my NBE program and plans on getting on HRT and all... And found out that most of her friends are somewhere in the lgbt scene, but I'm her first trans woman friend.

Then we went for a little shopping trip as she was looking for some nice silver shampoo for her hair and she asked how am I so brave to go out there as its such a small town, I could bump into someone I know any minute. I told her I got nothing to loose and nothing to fear. Oh speaking of which, I turned some heads in the mall. I guess it was my ankle length goth style leather coat that did it as its so out of the ordinary in here... We got some looks... I wish they just saw two ladies. Wink Can't know, but it was fun.

We made plans to see again when she comes in town later this month. Then I'll invite her to my place and introduce her to my gf. I love it! I've so much longed for this kind of friendship. Looks like I now have the lady to go out with for all sorts of every day hang outs and what not. Heck, when the bars open, perhaps we go throw a party some time.

I also showed few of my lewd pics to her and got complimented in ways I don't know how to answer to... When a cis woman says things like "your body is totally feminine" or "your breasts are so beautiful", it makes my jaw drop. She treated me like an equal. There's no better way of saying it. And it makes me happy.
What a brill and true friend she is.
Lots of us compliment you on how your shape and breasts a re femme, but I can understand how elated you feel when a cis-woman says how femme you are, well done. Keep up the good work and keep posting, I know I'm very much staying in the male camp, but its brill to follow your transition and see you finally blossom into a beautiful woman.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by HelloDiDi - 04-04-2021, 09:11 AM
RE: Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by Happyme - 04-04-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by HelloDiDi - 05-04-2021, 07:46 AM
RE: Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by HelloDiDi - 05-04-2021, 09:43 AM
RE: Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by Happyme - 05-04-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by HelloDiDi - 06-04-2021, 03:32 AM
RE: Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by HelloDiDi - 07-04-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by wee2er - 08-04-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by Happyme - 07-04-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Trans stories with DiDi<3 - by HelloDiDi - 20-04-2021, 04:56 PM