Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reversing the Effects of PM?

(12-01-2021, 04:21 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(12-01-2021, 03:22 AM)SusanSATX Wrote:  

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I must say, this is a fascinating site.  Such voluminous information.  I really appreciate and respect how much everyone shares about their personal journeys.  I had such little luck Googling for such information in prior months.

I would like to experiment with PM.  I am an older crossdressing male (58) and actually already have what look like small breasts due to my age and resulting loss of muscle/increase in flab.  My question is this - if I experience too much breast gain (I know, I must sound like a heretic here!) can I reverse it by simply stopping my PM intake?  Has anyone ever tried to reverse their gain?

Thank you!

Susan

Welcome to the forum.

From what I know, what ever is gained with pm cannot be reversed with anything except surgeons knife.... This is because pm makes the actual tissue grow, its not just fat redistribution and so on. I've read it time and again, what you get from pm, stays with you. I think where was some thread about someone stopping all NBE and wanting to reverse things, I don't remember where it was, but keep looking.

Quite an intro to ask about regrets on growing a pair. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> Have fun. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Reversing the Effects of PM? - by SusanSATX - 12-01-2021, 03:22 AM
RE: Reversing the Effects of PM? - by HelloDiDi - 12-01-2021, 04:21 AM
RE: Reversing the Effects of PM? - by SusanSATX - 13-01-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: Reversing the Effects of PM? - by Stevenator. - 12-01-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: Reversing the Effects of PM? - by JustAbbey - 12-01-2021, 04:43 AM
RE: Reversing the Effects of PM? - by SusanSATX - 12-01-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Reversing the Effects of PM? - by Happyme - 12-01-2021, 02:28 PM