Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update with pics

(25-11-2020, 12:51 PM)CasthyJo Wrote:  
(21-11-2020, 06:21 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Girl .. your making me jealous, your growth is outstanding.

Janet, 
    My growth has taken YEARS.   If you look at my photos you'll notice I have a broad chest.  My breasts are spaced far apart and the grew in an east/west direction.  The barbells are not 6cm but 6mm, so that is a misprint.  What I'm getting at here, is that nobody has any reason to be jealous of me.  True, I have big boobs, but they aren't very feminine outside of a bra.  Not only that, but the high dosage of PM, Shatavari, Fenugreek, etc has caused me to gain some weight that is difficult to get rid of.   I would love to have your waistline.
I see they are quite spaced but also well rounded wish mine were so well formed tho am not displeased with what I have. But would like to have your volume and form too.
Getting that waistline..........not as difficult as one may think, just dedication and keeping at it. Not rocket science losing weight and getting a trim hourglass figure, just takes dedication and constantly being hungry. ;( But worth it.
Edit: okay reading that back sounds a bit sick.......but an hourglass figure does need sacrifice. Tho am probably not one to try and give advice, was blessed with a quite feminine figure and features from birth and honestly have not the slightest idea what I'm doing to my body or how right now, just taking what I can and hoping for the best.
But yes I do realise your concern with the spacing of your boobs but am pretty sure that happens too with some genetic females, or not??????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Update with pics - by CasthyJo - 19-11-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Update with pics - by jannet.duff - 21-11-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Update with pics - by CasthyJo - 25-11-2020, 12:51 PM
RE: Update with pics - by Drew - 25-11-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Update with pics - by myboobs - 02-12-2020, 02:48 AM
RE: Update with pics - by Drew - 03-12-2020, 08:20 PM