Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to introduce myself

(28-09-2020, 06:03 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Welcome,  sister. 

It sounds like you've done some solid research, and are well on your way.   It's good to get as much information as you can.

The most important advice I can give at the beginning is don't get discouraged.   Progress will be slow, if at all, in the beginning.   You are trying to rewire your body chemistry in a way that your genetics aren't designed to operate.  It's almost like you're  going to un-puberty yourself, and start over from scratch.   It could be months or even years before you start to develop any feminine characteristics.

When I first started, I was insecure and obsessive.  I would measure every day, reevaluate my program, and it was frustrating.  I almost gave up.   Then, prsctically overnight, things started falling into place.   I went from an A to a full C in a couple months, once the real progress started.  I hadn't even intended to feminize at first; I just wanted boobs.  Now, I live full time as a woman (though the boy parts are still there).

It was all because of the support I got from the wonderful people here, who I proudly call my sisters, and now you are one, as well.   A new sister on this journey.

A really nice welcome. Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Time to introduce myself - by pear - 22-09-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Time to introduce myself - by Demon Lord Etna - 28-09-2020, 06:03 AM
RE: Time to introduce myself - by pear - 29-09-2020, 08:06 PM