Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen?

Hello, everyone,
I've been playing with some herbs here, standard ones: Reishi, White Peony, Vitex, Red Clover, and Solaray's Female Blend, and it has helped calm me down a bit from a few weeks back.
Question though, as the hormones shift: Could it be that low Testosterone causes Estrogen issues, because the body wants estrogen from higher testosterone? 
Has anyone tried this? 

I'm looking to get into counseling and maybe jump to pharma, though - age 44, built pretty wide, 44" band, I need to debate SERMs and give up breast (OUCH, but, I need to be realistic). So if I can boost the T levels (which are low regardless), while managing the DHT (Anne Vitale's information, see TNote 15 http://www.avitale.com/TNote15Testosterone.htm), then ... Maybe a means to manage things without transition? 

now, I present VERY masculine, and though I told the SO about it already, years ago, she doesn't really believe that there's any "woman" in me. Regardless of her opinions, I see lots of internal work, lots of traumas to resolve, so I need to plan ahead, and around her.

Meantime, I need to lose weight, change jobs (it's being outsourced, I can't give details - I don't know enough - but Finance is in a tailspin, and its industry wide.) And with the job timeline seeming to be about 3 months, I need to be circumspect at the same time. Get my hormone baselines, as if I need T therapy (most complete assay I've seen is for T replacement, ask for fractional E as well), and get a physical or two.

If anyone has any insights, I'd appreciate hearing them.
Thank you,
-Dianna

BTW, built up to: 
SP: 2 caplets @ 585 mg X3 / day   --> 1170 mg X3 /day --> 3510 mg / day
Vitex: 1 caplet @ 400 mg X3/day   --> 1200 mg / day
Reishi: 1 caplet @ 450 mg X3/day    --> 1350 mg/day     (Just noticed I'm taking half the suggested dose. Hmm.)

WP: 1 ml 3X/day - Lunch one is delayed until bedtime.
Red Clover: 2 caplets @ 800 mg 3X/day  (Blossom & herb)

Solaray Blend SP-7c: 2 caplets totaling 920mg 3X/day  --> 2760 mg / day1 caplet @ mg X3/day

Olly "Good bye Stress": L-Theanine and GABA gummies 100 mg GABA at night.

Also just completed a Gaia Liver Cleanse bottle, 486 mg X2 @ once/day  --> 972 mg / day   Milk Thistle and Burdock

Exercise is the basic program at SissyFitness Reddit, with some extra actions thrown in to work the butt while stretching the quads, though I'm only doing 1 round, not the three I want to work up to. Increased protein intake but cut eating to 16/8 Intermittent Fasting. MOSTLY clean.

And I ordered Ainterol, figuring it would arrive in 2 weeks, it arrived today. Shipped from NY, not Thailand. :-P  TBD, got enough stuff for "ramping up" already, probably Mid March for change over.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread