Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sorry for my Absence Lately

HI, Boys and Gurls.

Geeze, things have gotten crazy over the last 6 - 7 months....

1.  Found a new HRT/Gender Doctor.  (They finally opened a Transgender Clinic in a major hospital in my hometown !)

2.  Had the real dreaded chat with my wife that I had been on real HRT for over 18 months.

3.  Was diagnosed with bone on bone arthritic hip and it needed replaced !  DAMN !

4.  Had to put up with BAD dysphoria for 2 months for my surgery to happen safely.... (Hip Replacement took place Jan 17th of this year.)  So, I had to totally give up Estrogen !  Angry Angry Angry
          The only good thing is I only lost a little fullness in the breasts and a touch on the rear and hips.  As soon as I get stable again on HRT and get back to where I was back in December of 2019 I will start posting pics again for my pervert gurl friends.......  and yes, you know who you are ! !   Big Grin

But, as some of you know, I have lurked every chance I got.  (Glad to see Julie posting again!)  And I even gave a couple of half baked pearls of wisdom to some peeps.

Anyways.....   As always, Julie, Bobbi I AM keeping my eyes on you two !   Cool Dodgy Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Love, as Alway

Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Sorry for my Absence Lately - by The First Aria - 27-02-2020, 05:56 AM
RE: Sorry for my Absence Lately - by Valkyrie2020 - 27-02-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Sorry for my Absence Lately - by The First Aria - 27-02-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Sorry for my Absence Lately - by jannet.duff - 28-02-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Sorry for my Absence Lately - by The First Aria - 28-02-2020, 02:38 PM