Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back by popular demand! (not really, I think people forgot who I was, lol)

Hi BNm users!

I used to be on this site as cafemaid1900 way back before we split off from breast nexus, but since I forgot all my login info, I decided to make a new account.
Since moving to Japan I gained a lot of info on how to grow breast after i left this site a few years ago and my profile pic speaks for itself.
I would like to thank Lotus for all that info back in the day. I still retained it and kept the course steady. I made it to a steady 75D (34D)
I started as a flat 29 yr old guy and now I'm a somewhat busty 34 yr old woman
I just recently got SRS in Thailand a few months ago, so that means no T to fight and now my boobs should make it to my dream of an F cup!
Only then will I be satisfied, lol. 
The biggest I got was a 75E (34DD) but then my boobs deflated cuz I had to stop hormones before surgery
I was off for about 7 weeks before I was able to return to Japan and get back on them.
Danggit I was on the road, too. 
I had to start over from a small D/strong C, but I should get back to where I was and better in no time
If anyone wants to chat with me about breast growth, I'd be happy to do so.
I've taught a lot of young girls at my college what to do an they are starting to bear fruit as well!

Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread