Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bicalutamide (casodex) for anti androgen

(10-04-2019, 08:52 PM)sioctober Wrote:  Recently I read that Bicalutamide (casodex) can be used for anti androgen.
I read from others here that it could replace spiro. Also there are reddit posts on this.
Has anyone used this with or without herbs or E2?

I read recently where Lotus explained that converting T to E (I believe it is aromatase) may be more important than the E side.

Thank you for read.

To be honest it has less side effects than spiro, however for me it did nothing for me mentally and seemed to stall development. As it works by only blocking the testosterone receptors not the production of it and it wont fully block testosterone except at very high doses, if you have high levels of testosterone to begin with. In terms of aromatisation it can have some effects but even then increased aromatisation is not a given and is unlikely to result in sufficent estrogen levels for significant development, not saying it doesnt happen but the reported side effects of long term use for prostate cancer patients suggest that the feminising effects aren't universal or that intense in most reported cases. 

There is a growing trend away from use of long term use of antiandrogens in mtf treatment recently, as a high level of estrogen can on its own supress testosterone to female ranges.

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Bicalutamide (casodex) for anti androgen - by sioctober - 10-04-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: Bicalutamide (casodex) for anti androgen - by MeganJ - 10-04-2019, 09:30 PM