Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introducing myself

Hello everyone! I'm a 27 year old genetic/biological male living in the NYC area. I've experimented with NBE a little bit in the past and am

starting to think it's time to start up again but want to make sure I have an effective and healthy/safe regiment in place before ordering anything/starting. In the past I was on and off of a NBE regiment of PM, SP and FG which I took with dedication for about 4.5 months. I did experience areola/nipple development and got the pea lumps behind my nipples but didn't grow any tissue. I'd really like to regain my previous results and then keep going, trying different regiments and combinations to help my development. I'd really love to grow my breasts again and commit to a regiment for some substantial development. Anyway, I'm open to input/advice and to chat with anyone interested in chatting Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Introducing myself - by gettingbusty - 26-04-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Introducing myself - by Happyme - 27-04-2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Introducing myself - by gettingbusty - 27-04-2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Introducing myself - by gettingbusty - 08-05-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: Introducing myself - by Happyme - 09-05-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: Introducing myself - by gettingbusty - 09-05-2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Introducing myself - by Happyme - 09-05-2018, 08:29 PM