Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization

(28-11-2020, 03:02 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  I've been mostly a breakfast skipper for much of my adult life. Even of late, I just have two cups of coffee (mmm) and 1 piece of toast with peanut butter in the am. On days off I may certainly do more!

I never read Fit For Life but I recall it does suggest not eating anything before noon. To me, the key thing is that the body does not (and should not) be under the pressure of digesting food 24/7. I have friends that swear that they cannot be empty stomached with out it driving them crazy in a bad way, but I know for myself that skipping meals is not that difficult. 

Currently, I don't eat lunch while working (for multiple reasons). I just feel better not being weighed down by it. 

I have vegan friends, but to me, if I were a vegan, I'd be plenty happy sticking with vegetables (which I love) and not trying to make up for a lack of meat with meat substitutes. Even the highly praised Impossible Burger is mostly soy. I'd have more respect for it if it actually contained at least some range of vegetables. Since it doesn't, when I'm in the mood for a burger, mine is Angus!
I guess I classify as a vegan myself based on what I am eating. I took a break from eating meat back in 2014 and to my surprise, a couple of months later I realized that meat smells like rotten decomposing carcass (which technically is). I could never force myself to eat meat again, the stench is way too powerful for me. Imagine my wife and kids are meat eaters, what a happy place my place is  Big Grin
Afterwards I ran into Esselstyn's experiment and I dropped the rest of the animal products.
So yeah, I might be a vegan, but I'm not one of them  Big Grin
Vegan junk food is worse than regular junk food, fact.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-01-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Calorie Restriction in Male Mice Feminizes Gene Expression - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-01-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Xandi - 25-11-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by VergeOfDiscovery - 28-11-2020, 03:02 AM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Xandi - 28-11-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Stevenator. - 28-11-2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Time Restricted Eating - Fasting & Feminization - by Xandi - 28-11-2020, 06:51 AM