Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity

Same as Piano and Michelle, I have been using Natureday for a few months, but it began honestly in 2010. I grew a little bit, became freaked out, at the time I was 23, so still young and wasn't trans or an active CD or anything so to deal with breasts at that age i was like eek. So I stopped but over the course of the years i would buy, cancel, buy, return, buy, throw away, they actually threatened to block me lmao...but hey, it's a huge step. It wasnt until earlier this year that I truly committed and bought their soap and cream and just went for it. Started in January, and have gone through 3 soaps and 2 creams and this is legi the first time in 8 years that I have actually saw to completion of any of their products, so when I say I am spilling out of my A cups now and my shirts are not fitting all that well now, don't go 8 years to just get to that lol...if i had been this consistent for 8 years I assure I'd be well over a dd cup probably lol.

Their products have given permanent results, I have stopped for a month or so between orders to allow tissue to fully form and harden and adjust to the new growth added as well as let others adjust who may notice something different. I have noticed 0 effects that PM would give you....finer body hair, loss of libido, ED, or anything of that nature..I did notice that my ejaculate some of the times was much runnier and cloudier than before which is why I take Vitamin D3, D-AA, Zinc and a product for fertility to do my best to counter balance any possible effects their products have on that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by 24411yesahc - 19-12-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by michelee - 27-03-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by PianoMan - 24-06-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by michelee - 01-10-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by BreastDreams - 03-10-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: NatureDay and Nipple Sensitivity - by Lancer - 07-12-2018, 11:24 AM