Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rabibust: Round 2 (READ NOTES)

(Sending from cellphone)

Hi All!,

I am using rapibust again after first using it in the fall of 2015(1 week/14 units).

My expierence in 2015 was nominal, I was taking very low dose PM. But no other herbals/HRT. I expierenced deep tissue growth for the first 3 days and then the tissue becoming firmer for the fourth and fifth. The remaining days, I seen slightly visual increase, before ending the experiment.

This time, I have a months worth. (60 units) I am using them nightly, wearing a soft sports bra to support them.

I'm currently still on HRT(.6ml[12mg] E Weekly, 2mg Progesterone nightly, 5mg fin, 200mg spiro, 400mg cimetidine, 8 drops of Fenugreek.) I am currently NOT taking Domperidone for it will interfere with his test.

I've already worn them for the past 4 nights, expierencing a full cupsize of growth. Going from 40DDD/E > 40EE. (Measured and fit. UK Measurement)

The tissue is solid, not consisting of fluid or fat, feeling slightly spongy at first when they are taken off. Later, becoming solid and more condensed. 

Will edit later as more info is availible.
9/5/17 : 03:15:00 EST.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Rabibust: Round 2 (READ NOTES) - by EndlessEden_mn2010 - 05-09-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Rabibust: Round 2 (READ NOTES) - by EndlessEden_mn2010 - 13-09-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: Rabibust: Round 2 (READ NOTES) - by EndlessEden_mn2010 - 27-10-2017, 10:17 AM