Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Allyson

I have been reading posts on BN for a long time now.  I feel that I already know many of you and that it is finally time to join in the conversation.  

First, and most importantly, thank you all of my sisters for your honesty and openness on this forum. You have no idea how much you have helped someone you didn't even know existed.   

I have had GD feelings since my earliest memories , but learned quickly that these feelings made others VERY uncomfortable and were best kept to myself.  I have done what was expected of me and fulfilled my male role for over half a century, but when the option for early retirement presented itself, i jumped on it as I was having trouble keeping the girl inside chained down.  My DW has noticed and made comments but is "ostrich accepting", meaning that as long as she can hide her head in the sand, she doesn't openly object (more on this later).  I have experimented with NBE, and later UNBE (UnNatural Breast Enhancement, that is synthetics) off and on for probably 30 years.  Over the  years, I have had a combination of professional electrolysis, and laser to the point where I have only a feminine triangle of body hair and no need to shave my body or face.  I use DIY IPE and electrolysis to keep up with the stray hairs.   

Circumstances of the last few years have made it more and more difficult to make it to the gym, which, along with advancing age, has resulted in some weight gain and gynecomastia, I realized that while I really wanted to lose the extra weight, I most definitely did not want to lose the breast growth, so did not even try to lose the weight.  Trying pharmaceutical assistance again to see if I could enhance growth, I apparently hit on my perfect combination which resulted in some rapid growth but, most critically, a quieting of the dissonance within my head for the first time in my life.  Multiple attempts at stopping resulted in shrieking from the girl within, and I and others did not like my repeated attempts to return to "male mode" at all, even though they had no idea what was causing the changes.  So, I have been continuing UNBE more for the mental effects than the boob growth, which genuinely surprises me, but it is reaching a point that the growth is hard to hide, even under layers.  I need to have "The Chat" with DW but am terrified.  I have many friends and family, but she is the only one I really care enough about not losing to try to stuff the genie back in the bottle, which I find is impossible anyway.  Sorry if this is TMI, but I feel I owe my BN family full disclosure.  

Looking forward to the conversation-

Allyson

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hi I'm Allyson - by Allyson - 26-09-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Hi I'm Allyson - by Lotus - 26-09-2016, 11:14 PM
RE: Hi I'm Allyson - by Allyson - 27-09-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Hi I'm Allyson - by jannet.duff - 26-09-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: Hi I'm Allyson - by Allyson - 27-09-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Hi I'm Allyson - by The First Aria - 27-09-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Hi I'm Allyson - by Allyson - 27-09-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: Hi I'm Allyson - by Sofia Bunny - 27-09-2016, 02:46 AM