Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen?

I sort of did when I was younger. I had read about alcohol increasing aromatization, and of heavy weightlifting increasing testosterone, and put two and two together. Not sure how much it actually worked. How much of my chest was muscle vs fat vs breast tissue back then is hard to say. It's much more breast tissue now though.

For awhile, I also took a supplement that supposedly increases testosterone, ZMA Fuel. Not sure it really does. Increasing T levels may lead to further masculinization. Are you sure this is something you want, especially since you are considering pharma?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by Dianna1395 - 03-03-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by Pandora56 - 09-03-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by Nightshade - 09-05-2020, 05:37 AM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by happyboobs - 11-05-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by Nightshade - 09-05-2020, 05:23 AM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by PaulaJ - 12-05-2020, 12:29 AM