Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Siam Naturals PM

In early March, MarcyAno posted in project X about finding and ordering
PM from http://www.siamnatural.com/.

I was needing to reorder PM myself so I did from the NeW York source of Ainterol PM and also ordered the three bottle special of 100 caps per bottle from Siam Natural.
http://www.siamnatural.com/Pueraria_miri...ua_Kao.htm

My order processed with them March 9th shipped from Thailand and arrived April 1.

I'm still trying to determine proper dose as they seem to be slightly less (400 mg) but more pure than Ainterol.

I settled on two morning , one midday and three before bed. Started doing it Sunday April 3rd.

I'm going to try to compare to my experience with Ainterol in the coming months. I've got from April to end of August (started Aug 24,2014) to hit my two year, so I'm not sure if I experience good growth if it's the switch to Siam Naturals or what I would have in that stretch run to 2 year anniversary.

I am going to put progress pics on my picutre pages this week end.
Sinus infections and the flu put me off my steady PM but back on track over a month now and the soreness is divine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Siam Naturals PM - by elainecd - 06-04-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: Siam Naturals PM - by Sofia Bunny - 06-04-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Siam Naturals PM - by elainecd - 07-04-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Siam Naturals PM - by Sofia Bunny - 07-04-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Siam Naturals PM - by elainecd - 12-05-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Siam Naturals PM - by Sofia Bunny - 12-05-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Siam Naturals PM - by elainecd - 12-05-2016, 08:16 PM