Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oh oh ..

OMFG .. I found out from one of the girls I am friendly with at work,  one of the guys is taking way more interest in me than I am comfortable with.

This is how I typically present at work.

This is how I am outside work.

For any new members  .. I am full time post op.

(21-11-2020, 06:36 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  OMFG .. I found out from one of the girls I am friendly with at work,  one of the guys is taking way more interest in me than I am comfortable with.

WOW and YEA!
Did I miss the memo about your operation??
Thats wonderful news Jannet, So lets have all the details. where did you go? how long ago? whats your feelings. Al lthe good stuff,
and then how is life on the other side?

Sorry for being nosy but this is big news. It seems like I have been following your dream forever!
Bobbi

(21-11-2020, 08:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(21-11-2020, 06:36 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  OMFG .. I found out from one of the girls I am friendly with at work,  one of the guys is taking way more interest in me than I am comfortable with.

WOW and YEA!
Thats wonderful news Jannet, So lets have all the details. where did you go? how long ago? whats your feelings. Al lthe good stuff,

Sorry for being nosy but this is big news. It seems like I have been following your dream forever!
Bobbi

Lol ... I guess you missed my thread ..

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=28468

My original april 6th date was postponed ( thanks Covid ), but it finally came through for June 10th. Of all the dates I would have picked, the date of my wedding anniversary would not be the date I would have chosen.

Thanks again to Covid, recovery in Montreal was a lonely experience I wouldn't want anyone else to go through. Montreal is @ drive for us, so my wife dropped me off with the intent of picking me up the following week. She ended up driving back over to Montreal to keep me company.

Recovery is slower than I anticipated ( paperwork says back to regular activities 6 to 8 weeks - they lied ). I did go back to work part time at 8 weeks, and my employer has been fantastic in my reduced work load. ( I am back full-time now ) The guys I work with won't let me pick anything up, and some of the other women mother me. 

I do not have completed feeling yet, it can take up to 12 months for that, but when you see yourself in the mirror in cotton panties for the first time, it brings tears to your eyes.

As far as life, life is good. Minus the wife part. We still live together share the same house, pay bills ect. But the romance side is dead, from her side. The best part about all of this .. I no longer have two voices in my head.

(21-11-2020, 08:31 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(21-11-2020, 08:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

WOW and YEA!

Bobbi

Lol ... I guess you missed my thread ..

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=28468

My original april 6th date was postponed ( thanks Covid ), but it finally came through for June 10th. Of all the dates I would have picked, the date of my wedding anniversary would not be the date I would have chosen.

Thanks again to Covid, recovery in Montreal was a lonely experience I wouldn't want anyone else to go through. Montreal is @ drive for us, so my wife dropped me off with the intent of picking me up the following week. She ended up driving back over to Montreal to keep me company.

Recovery is slower than I anticipated ( paperwork says back to regular activities 6 to 8 weeks - they lied ). I did go back to work part time at 8 weeks, and my employer has been fantastic in my reduced work load. ( I am back full-time now ) The guys I work with won't let me pick anything up, and some of the other women mother me. 

I do not have completed feeling yet, it can take up to 12 months for that, but when you see yourself in the mirror in cotton panties for the first time, it brings tears to your eyes.

As far as life, life is good. Minus the wife part. We still live together share the same house, pay bills ect. But the romance side is dead, from her side. The best part about all of this .. I no longer have two voices in my head.
Thanks Jannet
I had followed that thread for years but somehow got off subscription for it when you had your surgery.
ALas I'm really happy for you and just having one voice in your head must be worth everything.
Cant wait to hear the rest of your life's story!
HuGGS.
Bobbi

Jannet - I hope you can rediscover a lovely relationship with your wife maybe without romance as such but with honesty, an understanding closeness, and a fun life together - I really think its possible. x A

Sorry you're uncomfortable with it, but it's great news...you're a woman, he's a man, so...

Maybe it's just too soon? In any case, I wish you the best in completing this final phase of your transition.

(23-11-2020, 06:12 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Sorry you're uncomfortable with it, but it's great news...you're a woman, he's a man, so...

Maybe it's just too soon? In any case, I wish you the best in completing this final phase of your transition.

Lol ... Not into men.

It does feel weird thought, the guy has known me for over 15 years as a male. Now after 18 months of presenting as female at work, he is eyeing me up .. (( yuck )).

But I get where you are coming from.

Congrats Janett. I also missed your surgery thread, this virus has a lot of uncharted side effects! Big Grin 

Glad things are going ok, just take it easy and allow things to settle at their own speed.

janet.duff

What if this fellow worker has had a life long dream to follow the path your on ? Just trying to think outside the box on this ,he may be too shy to ask details

What a hotty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon