Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to introduce myself

Been lurking for sometime and really enjoy Breast Nexum, but now I feel it's time to say a bit about myself. I love feminine aesthetics and have felt this way for a long time. I guess this feeling is deep within me. For the past few months I've been eating between 200 and 400 grams of soya beans a day inc a litre of soya milk, 3x15 grams of crushed fennel seeds, 2x25grams of flax seeds, a 500mg cap of reishi, 3 cups of spearmint tea. also a few days ago I started taking 2x10 grams of maca.

I intend to start taking PM when it arrives and reduce the soya beans, and  cut out the fennel and flax seeds. Might keep taking the maca.  Not sure how to post a pic otherwise I would have. To be honest I'm a bit wary of taking the PM, but excited at thought of trying it so I'll start on a low dosage.

Welcome,  sister. 

It sounds like you've done some solid research, and are well on your way.   It's good to get as much information as you can.

The most important advice I can give at the beginning is don't get discouraged.   Progress will be slow, if at all, in the beginning.   You are trying to rewire your body chemistry in a way that your genetics aren't designed to operate.  It's almost like you're  going to un-puberty yourself, and start over from scratch.   It could be months or even years before you start to develop any feminine characteristics.

When I first started, I was insecure and obsessive.  I would measure every day, reevaluate my program, and it was frustrating.  I almost gave up.   Then, prsctically overnight, things started falling into place.   I went from an A to a full C in a couple months, once the real progress started.  I hadn't even intended to feminize at first; I just wanted boobs.  Now, I live full time as a woman (though the boy parts are still there).

It was all because of the support I got from the wonderful people here, who I proudly call my sisters, and now you are one, as well.   A new sister on this journey.

(28-09-2020, 06:03 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Welcome,  sister. 

It sounds like you've done some solid research, and are well on your way.   It's good to get as much information as you can.

The most important advice I can give at the beginning is don't get discouraged.   Progress will be slow, if at all, in the beginning.   You are trying to rewire your body chemistry in a way that your genetics aren't designed to operate.  It's almost like you're  going to un-puberty yourself, and start over from scratch.   It could be months or even years before you start to develop any feminine characteristics.

When I first started, I was insecure and obsessive.  I would measure every day, reevaluate my program, and it was frustrating.  I almost gave up.   Then, prsctically overnight, things started falling into place.   I went from an A to a full C in a couple months, once the real progress started.  I hadn't even intended to feminize at first; I just wanted boobs.  Now, I live full time as a woman (though the boy parts are still there).

It was all because of the support I got from the wonderful people here, who I proudly call my sisters, and now you are one, as well.   A new sister on this journey.

A really nice welcome. Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon