Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

I’m February 2014, I joined and made my first post on this forum.  It was a brief introduction. I was naive and boob greedy.  As I wrote, “I have joined because I want to look as feminine as I feel inside.”  Six years later, I am hopefully less naive but I am still boob greedy and have taken steps to reconcile that disconnect between my physical and emotional.  At that time I thought I could feminize a bit — enough to make me feel good but not enough to go full transition.  I should have taken to heart Samantha Rogers’ warning in her reply to my post: “Just be careful, ok, sweetheart?” Although she was talking about possible atrophy of various *umm* parts  Blush the warning should have made me pause and realize what I was getting in to.  But I was young, dumb, and wanted boobs.  So I dove in.  Lotus, like always, hit the nail on the head.  “I’m sure it starts with wanting to grow breasts, and at some point or other thoughts of transitioning [begin] to creep in,” Lotus sagaciously and perceptively stated. Once I was on PM thoughts not only crept in, they came in like a wrecking ball.  By September 2016, after going from PM to BO, I decided to go on HRT and have been on and off (for various reasons) since.  But I haven’t openly transitioned.  

I have always found this board as a source of inspiration, encouragement, and full of knowledge and love.  Which is why, after lurking for the past few years, I’ve decided to come back.

My goal is to earnestly document my ‘restart’, for both my own interest and to maybe benefit others.  I look forward to rekindling old acquaintances and making new ones.  Feel free to offer advice—please please do!—and ask questions!

Okay, some background on my ‘restart’:before covid hit, I was taking 4mg E2 and 200mg spironolactone and massaging about 1 pump worth of progesterone cream.  My bra size was 34A.  Before any breast enhancement I was flat as a board so that is rather big for me.  I’ve been off HRT since the beginning of April thus I’ve ‘deflated’ a bit and why I am restarting.

I’ll post these pictures as my restart baseline.  

Hugs to all,

-e

Hi Eloise, welcome back. You're looking just lovely. We got started around the same time. I miss Samantha's posts. It's a slippery slope, isnt it? I find myself wanting transition too. I hope your restart goes well.

Welcome back eloise, I've missed you. Honestly, I was just thinking of you 4-5 days ago and here you are. TongueCool

Dawn:  thank you for your kind words.  I hope your journey is going well!  

Lotus:  funny how those things kind of happen.  I’ve missed your seemingly infinite sources of wisdom.  I hope all is well with you!!

We are all on a journey and often taking to a path never conceived at start . Wishing you luck on your jorney

Where has this summer gone?!  Time is certainly flying by.  

So I’m still at 4mg E2 and 200mg Spiro but I’ve added PM cream, omega-3, and will be adding MSM.  So let’s see if that does anything.  

Here’s the latest:
[attachment=16918]
[attachment=16919]

Lovely, feminine breasts. Some people say that progesterone helps with the nipples. Yours are very nice. Do you think that had anything to do with it or were they always like that?

I don’t think PC cream has done much for my nipples.  I’ve noticed it has rounded out my breast more, however.

September update.

I’ve noticed some rounding out since adding MSM, D3, and 200mg Progesterone.

Nice shape

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon