Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pics not attatching

Since some people still have troubles attaching pictures because they can't resize them on their phones or computers, I made a very stupid tool to resize them to an acceptable width, height, and weight for the use on this site.

http://tgclassified.com/resize/index.html

The tool will accept any JPG image (below 10MB) and resize it to 800x600 pixels, at 90% quality, that will weight about 200KB. There are no option to change the width, height, or quality of the output, and I've done that on purpose to help those people that have zero tech knowledge.

Simply click on the "chose file" button, choose your image, hit the resize button, download the result, and use that image on this forum.

Hope it helps.

P.s. Don't forget that some themes on this forum have troubles with file uploads.
If th eimage upload still doesn't work, go to User Control Panel (User CP) >> My Profile >> Edit Options >> Other Options >> Board Style
and choose a theme other than "Mod Blue" or "Mod Rose".

Here's the pic  I hope

(10-11-2020, 06:21 PM)taxer Wrote:  

Here's the pic  I hope

Have another look at this image with Instructions.
https://www.breastnexum.com/attachment.php?aid=16662

Be careful in step 2 -> 4 . Many people find it confusing that uploads have to be submitted in separate steps. 

I assume that you already used the resize tool to prepare the images for upload. If not, here it is: http://tgclassified.com/resize/index.html

Don't forget that some themes on this forum have troubles with file uploads.
If the image upload still doesn't work, go to User Control Panel (User CP) >> My Profile >> Edit Options >> Other Options >> Board Style
and choose a theme OTHER THAN "Mod Blue" or "Mod Rose".

I tried to upload a picture, but the problem is that it does not go to screen 5

(29-04-2020, 06:27 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Since this forum's system can be confusing, I made an image to explain how to attach images.
Hope it helps!

(11-11-2020, 10:15 PM)taxer Wrote:  

(29-04-2020, 06:27 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Since this forum's system can be confusing, I made an image to explain how to attach images.
Hope it helps!

Are you sure that the Board Style is set correctly to a theme OTHER THAN "Mod Blue" or "Mod Rose"?

Also, are you sure that the image is below 500KB? (pictures taken directly from a phone can be 1 to 50 MB,
which is too much to start with)

(12-11-2020, 12:41 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(11-11-2020, 10:15 PM)taxer Wrote:  

Hope it helps!

Are you sure that the Board Style is set correctly to a theme OTHER THAN "Mod Blue" or "Mod Rose"?

Also, are you sure that the image is below 500KB? (pictures taken directly from a phone can be 1 to 50 MB,
which is too much to start with)

I had to set my board style to something other than Mod Blue, Mod Rose, AND the Default board style, which I didn't see anything about. Something for (other) newbies to be aware of.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon