Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Itching?

Hi all. I've been lurking as a guest for a while, but once I bought a good supply of PM (Ainterol 20 year anniversary edition, seems like good stuff), I decided it was time to make an account. Seems like it was a good idea, because I've been on 1000mg PM for just three days and my chest has gradually been itching more and more since. I tried using moisturizer, but after about 10 minutes it just came back with a vengeance. Thankfully some strong hydrocortisone helped in the end, but it took it's sweet time doing so. 

My question is, is itching common with growth? It's just on the chest, so I'm doubtful it's an allergic reaction to anything. PM isn't the first herb I've been on, but by consensus it seems to be the most effective one I've taken yet. Is there anything I can apply that would be more helpful with the itching? I'd appreciate any advice.

Hi Myrrh and welcome,
Yes itching is normal, next you'll get bud development, and they will feel sore/tender forever. Learn to LOVE it!
Since your on a fairly low dose of PM, I'd say to quit for awhile, and see if the itching stops, Then try 500mg a day to see what happens.
Since your new to PM your body has to try and make sense out of what the hell you are doing to it.
While your here, stop by the introduce yourself tab and tell us a little bit about you and your journey so far.
Happy growing.
Bobbi
PS you should take calcium with your PM. It has a bad habit of depleting your regular supply. about 600 mg should do the trick.

(18-02-2020, 03:53 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Myrrh and welcome,
Yes itching is normal, next you'll get bud development, and they will feel sore/tender forever. Learn to LOVE it!
Since your on a fairly low dose of PM, I'd say to quit for awhile, and see if the itching stops, Then try 500mg a day to see what happens.
Since your new to PM your body has to try and make sense out of what the hell you are doing to it.
While your here, stop by the introduce yourself tab and tell us a little bit about you and your journey so far.
Happy growing.
Bobbi
PS you should take calcium with your PM. It has a bad habit of depleting your regular supply. about 600 mg should do the trick.

Thanks happyme,
Woke up today feeling that sore tenderness. I wasn't expecting to make progress so quickly, and to be honest, now that it's really happening I don't want to slow it down.

I suppose I'll stop by the introduction tab later and lay out everything I've taken over the past month or so since I began, as well as what I'm currently taking (which includes a good multi-mineral calcium supplement- I did a lot of research before dropping a bunch of money on PM).

I'm looking forward to this journey and where it takes me, including both the good and unpleasant experiences along the way.

I'm noticing a definite change in shape today, but one thing hasn't changed: the itching. In fact, it's gotten notably worse, around the entire upper chest. I'm starting to think I'm growing too fast, haha. Is there any sort of topical cream or supplement for skin growth or elasticity, that could help reduce future itching?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon