Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you lose what you gained when you stop BB?

physiotherapist
(11-11-2019, 01:29 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  This reply may piss someone off, but I have to remind people that BB (bineural beats) have so far not proved to be working, let alone make anyone gain inches in a few weeks.
Apart from, maybe, inducing or being part of a pink fog that may make you think that you are growing, there has never been a user who posted before/after pics showing growth from BB alone. On the contrary there have been spammers who posted here links to their channels of useless noise just to gain new likes and thumbs up on social media.

That said, regardless of your method, if you go through budding and build up actual breast tissue, that will remain after you stop taking or doing what you are taking or doing. If you only built fat deposits, those will go away after you stop, and after blood circulation in your chest area decreases.

I can imagine your sceptic. It sounds so nice if this should work. But I tend to believe it works. Firstly I got some prove with something totally different, a huge muscle problem in my calve, with a rip of 10-15 cm in the length and not healing very quick. I started with binaurals for muscle healing and I think it was within 2 weeks the rip almost disappeared. It was jaw dropping for the physio during the echo.

Also using BB for permanent removal of public hairs seems to work; it takes a lot more time to grow back and it already less. Next to this I listen to shrink penis / testicles and breast growth BB's. Down there I think it becomes smaller and indeed I got more breast tissue in a month than when I tried PM (which I did very limited with 2 bottles over a long period, combined with SP). I often wonder if it is the age (50+) which brings less testosteron. At the other hand I see changes. And I think only for the long term permanent listeners it really will go fast.

Also I listened to BB's regarding extreme self confidence and attraction to other people. These feel at least very good, give self confidence. Perhaps due to mechanism in the sound or just as a placebo effect but at the end with the result I like: feeling super strong at moments I need it, i.e. at work with irritant people around me.

To be short, I still believe in it!

(05-12-2019, 08:39 PM)hoselover Wrote:  physiotherapist
(11-11-2019, 01:29 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  This reply may piss someone off, but I have to remind people that BB (bineural beats) have so far not proved to be working, let alone make anyone gain inches in a few weeks.
Apart from, maybe, inducing or being part of a pink fog that may make you think that you are growing, there has never been a user who posted before/after pics showing growth from BB alone. On the contrary there have been spammers who posted here links to their channels of useless noise just to gain new likes and thumbs up on social media.

That said, regardless of your method, if you go through budding and build up actual breast tissue, that will remain after you stop taking or doing what you are taking or doing. If you only built fat deposits, those will go away after you stop, and after blood circulation in your chest area decreases.

I can imagine your sceptic. It sounds so nice if this should work. But I tend to believe it works. Firstly I got some prove with something totally different, a huge muscle problem in my calve, with a rip of 10-15 cm in the length and not healing very quick. I started with binaurals for muscle healing and I think it was within 2 weeks the rip almost disappeared. It was jaw dropping for the physio during the echo.

Also using BB for permanent removal of public hairs seems to work; it takes a lot more time to grow back and it already less. Next to this I listen to shrink penis / testicles and breast growth BB's. Down there I think it becomes smaller and indeed I got more breast tissue in a month than when I tried PM (which I did very limited with 2 bottles over a long period, combined with SP). I often wonder if it is the age (50+) which brings less testosteron. At the other hand I see changes. And I think only for the long term permanent listeners it really will go fast.

Also I listened to BB's regarding extreme self confidence and attraction to other people. These feel at least very good, give self confidence. Perhaps due to mechanism in the sound or just as a placebo effect but at the end with the result I like: feeling super strong at moments I need it, i.e. at work with irritant people around me.

But I also had to say that I had more expectations from my visit to the dentist. So far not the results I hoped for and I go the message she needs to fill a cavity… Huh

(05-12-2019, 08:39 PM)hoselover Wrote:  physiotherapist

For the believers the associated song: Still Believe from Herman Brood!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yVg90pzHGw

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon