Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Personal Program

Hello all,

I'm very new here, I have read about natural herbs for breast development and I have the following program I'm doing, I just started 4 days ago..
I'm 30 years old with an average build, I'm not aiming for anything bigger than B cup.

I don't have access to PM as of now, so what I'm doing is the following:

my daily intake:
1- Fenugreek 610mg/Cap - I'm taking 4 caps - 2 in the morning / 2 at night ((Nature's Way)
2- Saw Palmetto 690/Cap - I'm taking 3 caps - 1 in the morning / 2 at night (Nature's Answer)
3- Red Clover Extract 2,000/56 Drops - I'm taking 60 Drops - 30 in the morning / 30 at night (Nature's Answer)
4- Fennel - I'm making a cream (mixing it with some body lotion and applying it on breast) at night (Herb Pharm)
4- Progesterone Cream (will be applying it every 2 week for 2 weeks)

So, my daily dosage is coming to approximately this:
1- Fenugreek - 4 caps - 2,440 ((Nature's Way)
2- Saw Palmetto - 3 caps - 2,070 (Nature's Answer)
3- Red Clover Extract - 60 Drops - 2,142 (Nature's Answer)

would like to hear if anyone with more experience has anything to comment on my plan, thank you!

Hello and welcome to the Forum!

The Red Clover in your mix should provide enough phytohormones to kick in some growth and probably make you bud. Your combination should work, as far as I know, but results may take a while to show.
Remember that growing breasts takes time. With herbs it takes a long time! You shouldn't expect to see any change or any sign of budding before at least month 4.

One last thing: remember to eat foods rich in calcium. Also, take some pictures of your body for future reference, ao you'll know if you will be going through actual changes or not.

Good luck and, again, welcome Smile

(18-08-2019, 08:14 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hello and welcome to the Forum!

The Red Clover in your mix should provide enough phytohormones to kick in some growth and probably make you bud. Your combination should work, as far as I know, but results may take a while to show.
Remember that growing breasts takes time. With herbs it takes a long time! You shouldn't expect to see any change or any sign of budding before at least month 4.

One last thing: remember to eat foods rich in calcium. Also, take some pictures of your body for future reference, ao you'll know if you will be going through actual changes or not.

Good luck and, again, welcome Smile

Thank you Shirazmn!

I understand that this is a long journey, but one I'm willing to take Big Grin

I have made a daily tracking sheet that shows the day/estimated intake and I have made a daily front/side picture gallery too.

I hope all goes well with this Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon