Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mmm so tempted by noogleberry......

Hey, I'm back,

I was last here around April, but I lost the name of this site, forgot my login info etc. But I got here finally.

Anyway my introduction post was sharing my experience with breast vacuum pumping. I said I was a B cup at the time, that was April and I was thrilled with that result. Well with daily pumping I went to a C cup by end of July mid August. 
I was maxed out with the standard cylinders and ordered a much larger set from England of all places. 
After 4 weeks of using the new larger cylinders I am now into a D cup!
I still shrink down a size if I miss a days pumping sessions, but I shrink only to a C.
So far I've only committed to two d cup bras, but my B cup bras are in the back of my drawer now. I've outgrown them.
This means its working.  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">
!!!

So, noogleberry away and testify!

I hope I don't lose this place again. 
Looking forward to hearing more about being "so tempted by noogleberry. 

(10-12-2019, 09:18 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Well here's a last picture before I start pumping/noogling regularly it's also on my progress thread but thought I'd stick it here as well!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkceUJ2repcfgc14zi-myG_WpwKjYA

Megan
wow Megan, you have beautiful breasts right now. Why bother pumping. Surely you present female now- you couldn't possib;y hide those beauties

I absolutely love what my Noogleberry domes can do!

You have some fantastic breasts Megan

(03-02-2020, 09:17 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Not sure how much progress there is to see but this is after about 4 weeks continual pumping and a little pre Christmas.....

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkceUJ2repcfgdERWuuZQNivBOh9vQ

Definitely feel bigger and heavier if nothing else!

Megan

Great results.

Cat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon