Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bras help growing?

Would a particular brand help promote growth? Was wondering if a shelf bra has been tried?

There is a lot of literature about this on the interweb. The short answer is: no. Bras do not promote growth.
Some say that a bra can guide growth as it happens, and improve the shape, but it doesn't promote growth itself. (And even the guiding/shaping theory is not proven).

Some people have reported that a "vibrating bra" exists and can indeed promote growth. Given that massage and increased blood flow have this effect, then maybe a vibrating bra might actually give a hand in some way.

Well, there is a lot of conflicting discussion on this topic, but I tend to believe that wearing a well fitting bra can help shape a growing breast. For instance, I would suggest wearing one after a short resting period following a Noogling session. I like an underwire bra with a wide band and plenty of banding under the breast. Such bras are not as common as they once were, but you can still fine "long line" bras and others that fit that spec.

I just saw this video and it explained that if i am a 38 or below band size i need to add 2 inches to the sizing , is this what other have herd ?

https://www.womanwithin.com/w/intimates/...-bra-size/

so i am a 38 x 43.5 i should probably go with a 40x44 which makes me a 40 "D" guess it makes sense for comfort if you have 3 clasp to choose from

(14-07-2019, 03:22 PM)michelle street Wrote:  I just saw this video and it explained that if i am a 38 or below band size i need to add 2 inches to the sizing , is this what other have herd ?

so i am a 38 x 43.5 i should probably go with a 40x44 which makes me a 40 "D" guess it makes sense for comfort if you have 3 clasp to choose from

Michelle - I think this may be the way to go.  I've been getting 36A which are too tight, even though my band measurement isnt much over 35 if I pull the tape tight.  I've got a 38A bra on order and hoping thats more comfortable.   Another thing about male sizing is that the cup size you calculate can turn out to be too big.  I.e. a 40C may be right for you (dont take this as advice - I'm no expert).  Though mine measure and look like a B cup, I'm working on properly filling an A cup.  I'll report later in week when bra arrives x  Ari

Lotus has stated that bras help with side-branching.

(14-07-2019, 09:14 PM)ariadne Wrote:  
(14-07-2019, 03:22 PM)michelle street Wrote:  I just saw this video and it explained that if i am a 38 or below band size i need to add 2 inches to the sizing , is this what other have herd ?

Michelle - I think this may be the way to go.  I've been getting 36A which are too tight, even though my band measurement isnt much over 35 if I pull the tape tight.  I've got a 38A bra on order and hoping thats more comfortable.   Another thing about male sizing is that the cup size you calculate can turn out to be too big.  I.e. a 40C may be right for you (dont take this as advice - I'm no expert).  Though mine measure and look like a B cup, I'm working on properly filling an A cup.  I'll report later in week when bra arrives x  Ari
Update - it fits (its a Chantelle Vous & Moi T Shirt Bra) Much better that its not as tight as 36A bras (I suppose I could use an extender with them)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like a wonderful fit
Sad 

(15-07-2019, 04:36 PM)michelle street Wrote:  Looks like a wonderful fit

Thanks Michelle - yes I do like it - it was a bargain from Lingerie Outlet website in UK.  Probably there's different brands and ranges in US so may not be helpful for your research.  I do like Gossard Glossies sheer bra - used to have one but it got purged [Image: sad.gif]  Looking out for the right size again at sale price.
Hope things go well for you
x Ari

Once i started wearing proper fitting Bra's my breast shape defiantly improved.

But then again I wear underwire bra's full time, every day now. ( 38b ) You might not have that option.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon