Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many knows your female name ?

I guess I haven't really thought about it much . But my real name is rather androngonis any how .

(18-02-2019, 04:55 PM)evy71 Wrote:  I am a curious about the fact that there are so many lurkers,who are interested to get breasts ,( looking to the  member list) and only  
20 to 30 real  people who are active on this site. 
But first of all a learned a lot and  i know now that i am not the only one with these feelings.
Love Evy

They are no so much lurkers as it might appear, many are members that just read the posts, and dont login unless they have something to say or need to login to get at a members only post.
Bobbi

Only my wife knows. She gave it to me but never uses it.

(16-02-2019, 01:09 AM)shaneny Wrote:  There's a few who know, I don't mention it too often, haven't in any posts. 

Jenn

Jenn is a very pretty name !

Lol
Ok
Two more
Add
Son and daughter 
X

Julie

Besides online contacts, only my wife, therapist and Dr's at Planned Parenthood.

Just my online friends and contacts.     I only chose it for myself very recently.

Literally 1000`s! they just don`t know my deadname, or even that I have a deadname! Wink

I was going to go with a female version of my male name, but after all the crap with my parents I want to make a clean break so I'm probably going with a fictional character that I like. (I'm intentionally being vague to avoid giving out personal info since I'm hoping to transition at some point and actually have the new name)

I am Therasa and only 1 person knows about me and my name.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon