Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

Yeah, I ain’t stopping. I know when people quit NBE, all body changes except boobs are supposed to revert back to male, but there’s no way I’m giving up this skin, or scent. I love my legs now, as my calves & feet are thin & pretty. My hips & ass are womanly & curvy, and my thighs now have cellulite. I’m not losing that. Even if I have to stay on 500mg for life, I’m keeping those changes. They also say that all changes that HRT will give you, so will PM, but at a slower pace. I’m curious about long term use of pm. Are there any studies or recommendations? It would be interesting to know what kind of long term facial changes that PM will bring? Facial changes are my number one concern about pharma hrt. I’ve been on break for a long seven weeks. My new order of PM should be here soon. This break is longer than expected, and surprisingly I’ve been able to maintain ‘some’ growth and sense of fullness, using what I have on hand, which is basically FG TEA & MSM. Mint Tea & Green Tea have, too. I’m addictive to NBE TEA. I can’t wait to get my new batch of PM. I love the growth spurt you get when restarting PM.

(15-09-2019, 07:33 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Yeah, I ain’t stopping. I know when people quit NBE, all body changes except boobs are supposed to revert back to male, but there’s no way I’m giving up this skin, or scent. I love my legs now, as my calves & feet are thin & pretty. My hips & ass are womanly & curvy, and my thighs now have cellulite. I’m not losing that. Even if I have to stay on 500mg for life, I’m keeping those changes. They also say that all changes that HRT will give you, so will PM, but at a slower pace. I’m curious about long term use of pm. Are there any studies or recommendations? It would be interesting to know what kind of long term facial changes that PM will bring? Facial changes are my number one concern about pharma hrt. I’ve been on break for a long seven weeks. My new order of PM should be here soon. This break is longer than expected, and surprisingly I’ve been able to maintain ‘some’ growth and sense of fullness, using what I have on hand, which is basically FG TEA & MSM. Mint Tea & Green Tea have, too. I’m addictive to NBE TEA. I can’t wait to get my new batch of PM. I love the growth spurt you get when restarting PM.

I've recently stocked up on PM and RR. I have 800 tabs of each.  Wink Fully stocked to year end.

Apart from all the other changes my boobs are now around 1 1/2 inches larger all round. This feels fantastic and oh so sexy.

But I want to know how maca will influence my regimen. Can someone shed some light?

Bev

Maca is supposed to work best, if you work out at the gym. This always reminds me of Peruvian women climbing those mountains. I bet they all have nice asses. LoL. But seriously folks, there are I think three different colors of Maca, red yellow and black. I believe the red Maca gives the most NBE bang for the buck. If anyone knows about ultra long term PM effects, feel free to inbox me.

What I'm concerned about is whether maca can negatively influence estrogen production. I mean, is it a good choice to add to an nbe program or not. I've read that it gives you energy, burns calories and increases appetite, that it is great for butt growth and so on. But I can't find any conclusive information about its effects in a hrt program.

So I just don't know. If there are any girls here who can shed any light please do so. I mean what good will taking PM be if maca works against it. I just don't know.

Bev

Lotus said: 

Maca is powerfully abundant in amino acids, phytonutrients, healthy fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. This superfood (it really is) has the ability to increase energy and stamina, oxygenate the blood, support neurotransmitter production, and enhance libido. It is Abundant in amino acids, phytonutrients, healthy fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. 

A gym rat g/f used it in her NBE program, and I believe is still using it after switching to HRT. Any time you increase appetite is a good thing. Intermittent Fasting produces Growth Hormone, so I don’t see a downside. I was only it briefly once. I got caught up in one of my purges, and I never reordered. Try to get the “red” Maca. 

I'm actively using maca -now brand. I'm using it for the energy, and libdo support. Don't know if it's given me an ass though, I already have ample, lol.

OK, well thanks for the info girls! It seems there is no harm in taking it then.  Smile

I have 4 bottles of quality maca, 100 gel tabs per bottle, so I'll have one per day, in the morning. Nothing wrong with increasing energy then. I just don't know what "color' it is though. It just states maca on the bottle. 

Bev

Hi Bev,

I'm experimenting with maca too.  I want different results than what you're going for but like the supposed energizing effects and nutritional sides of maca. I'm also especially interested in it for what people say it can do for your figure and butt.

On Amazon, The Maca Team has supposedly very good quality for the 4 different colors of maca. I bought their red, raw, nongelatinzed powder because it is least processed, most dense and liked it. Articles I read said the pill form is fine but is more processed and you can lose nutrients from that. Can't say for certain I got any effects specifically from maca because I wasn't really following my plan and just trying a lot of different things out of curiosity, but I was taking it daily for about 3 weeks at one point and, among other effects, definitely felt good and energized with increased libido.  Also, I worked out a lot and started feeling a new tingling sensation in my thigh muscles and glutes, but that could be from any number of things or even placebo.

Just started a new, more focused regimen with maca and PM at low dose and found red maca powder maca at my local Sprout's. It's more powdery so it's slightly less flavorful than the Maca Team's and makes me think it's less potent, but that's just my impression.

I'm curious to hear more about your experiences with maca as you go.

(04-10-2019, 12:53 AM)marshallenfj Wrote:  Hi Bev,

I'm experimenting with maca too.  I want different results than what you're going for but like the supposed energizing effects and nutritional sides of maca. I'm also especially interested in it for what people say it can do for your figure and butt.

On Amazon, The Maca Team has supposedly very good quality for the 4 different colors of maca. I bought their red, raw, nongelatinzed powder because it is least processed, most dense and liked it. Articles I read said the pill form is fine but is more processed and you can lose nutrients from that. Can't say for certain I got any effects specifically from maca because I wasn't really following my plan and just trying a lot of different things out of curiosity, but I was taking it daily for about 3 weeks at one point and, among other effects, definitely felt good and energized with increased libido.  Also, I worked out a lot and started feeling a new tingling sensation in my thigh muscles and glutes, but that could be from any number of things or even placebo.

Just started a new, more focused regimen with maca and PM at low dose and found red maca powder maca at my local Sprout's. It's more powdery so it's slightly less flavorful than the Maca Team's and makes me think it's less potent, but that's just my impression.

I'm curious to hear more about your experiences with maca as you go.

Hi there,

I've been using macca for about 2 months now in pill form, 500mg morning and night, with my regime. I can't really say that there's been any significant effect that I can attribute to macca itself, but what I am experiencing other than breast growth is the definite growth in my butt. There's definitely more cellulite around my hips but my butt has grown beautifully. This has been a wonderful surprise that I did not expect to happen anytime soon. But I love my butt now and want it to get even bigger. 

My denims fit so nicely and I can actually feel my butt cheeks move when I walk. This is a definite female characteristic and I can actually "swing" my butt when I walk, like a woman would. Also, when I sit down or lie on the bed on my back I can feel this soft cushion under me. It's so soft and feminine. Love it!  Smile However I reckon I am just sensitive to female hormones since I have been estrogen dominant even before I started with PM, RM, WP etc around 9 months ago.  

Macca is just one thing thing that I'm taking as a sideline experiment and if it does not have any significant effect over the next 3 months I'll drop it. 

I'm on 2000mg/day PM now and the effects are great. Other than my butt everything has kinda changed. My eyes look different somehow, my lips have more volume, my upper body is somewhat softer, visible ribs have softened, my arms have lost a LOT of muscle definition and have become thinner, I have aquired wider hips, more cellulite on my upper legs and lower back, breasts have sort of stabilized, however my nipples are thicker and oh so sensitive and erotic to the touch.

So, apart from responding to your question I am also just doing a general update here.

Go for it. Try everything! You only live once!

Finally, I have to say that I have NOT experienced any of the side effects that are associated with taking female hormones, like mood swings, headaches, crying, over-emotional feelings etc. I am just me, and I feel and think more like a woman. I look at feminine clothes more, I love shoes, bra's, hose, etc etc. 

Anyway, I'm rambling again

Love

Bev

PS: I forgot to mention that I have been taking a vitamin supplement especially formulated for women, twice per day in round gells, that is great for shiny hair, skin, nails etc, that has evening primrose oil and other ingredients that a woman's body needs. I think this was a great addition to my nbe regimen.

Wink

Pic taken about 2 weeks ago. Right breast.

Bev

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon