Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bev's Program

Hi all,

Just a quick update. My boobs are getting more defined and softer, nipples are still relatively the same size, but super sensitive. I also notice that my arms are changing and are becoming less defined and softer in appearance, so is my face and my upper body. Love all of it!

However the one thing aspect of HRT that has become more interesting to me than everything else . . . . . is my butt, and hip development. ALL of my clothes are feeling different now. I bought 4 new stretch denims last week, and they just fit super sexy and I feel my butt and hips move differently when I walk. This has caught me by surprise, since I never knew how good it would feel to walk around when you have a bigger butt and wider hips and you feel the extra fat shifting around with every step. It is such a sensual feminine feeling.

And when I take a shower every night I can actually take a butt cheek in every hand and shake them around. There is just so much more to grab now. Are the best parts still coming?????? Tongue

Anyway, enjoy the weekend

X

Bev

Hi everyone,

I haven't been here for a while since I have little to add and no new questions, so just a little update.

Boobs are solid a cup now, and just fine like that. I HAVE tits now!  Wink

However, other changes are that my nipples have grown and are about 1/2" long when erect, which happens at irregular times during the day. I can feel then becoming erect and increase in sensitivity, together with a feeling of sexual arousal. Are any of you getting this too?

Apart from increasing in length, my nipples are becoming thicker too, however areolas are roughly the same size, about an inch in diameter.

Other changes are in my face. It has softened in look because of the estrogen dominance in my body, and even my lips have increased in volume. I love that. 

My arms are softer and have become less defined, veins don't show that much any more, and my butt and hips have increased in size, allowing for a sexier booty in my stretch denims.

Chest hair has disappeared completely (never had much anyway) and my upper legs have gained more fat in them, blending differently into my butt and hips. 

I'm also looking forward to being castrated, which is something I dream about every night. Testicles . . . horrible things. 

That's about it.

XXX

Bev

(02-03-2019, 09:44 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  And because some have asked, this is me, approx 10 days ago.

Absolutely lovely Bev !  Congrats !!

Hi Bev,

Wow you have found your personal program that is leading you along the path of true beauty.
I can relate to most of the changes that you have made here...facial, skin, breasts, hips and butt.
Although I'm not on the HRT wagon, I am experiencing everything that your describe.

Primarily speaking, I can feel the newly added weight in my butt and thighs, especially when I'm walking. There is definitely more movement going on there.
Being a lifelong 'lean machine' all of those aspects have become most obvious.
And like you, my male skinny jeans are fitting more snugly than ever.
I've been tracking my weight and was surprised that it has not changed. I thought that I was a few pounds heavier, however to my surprise my weight has remained 
the same. Apparently I'm experiencing body fat redistribution.

Of course there are my new breasts...which are nearly a full A-cup. 2 nice handfuls!
My former male nipples are now a thing of the past, they've developed very well, always protrude and have gone from 3/4 to 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
The 'side boob' factor is now gaining very well.

The only issue has been my waistline, to which I've gained close to 2 inches, but still less that 30 inches.
That I blame on the PM.

Stay the course Sis!

(28-05-2019, 10:10 PM)Carmen Wrote:  Hi Bev,

Wow you have found your personal program that is leading you along the path of true beauty.
I can relate to most of the changes that you have made here...facial, skin, breasts, hips and butt.
Although I'm not on the HRT wagon, I am experiencing everything that your describe.

The only issue has been my waistline, to which I've gained close to 2 inches, but still less that 30 inches.
That I blame on the PM.

Stay the course Sis!

Hi Carmen,

Why is your waistline an issue?

I am experiencing hip and waistline increase too. In fact, this is one aspect that is almost overshadowing my boobs.

I love my new hips and hope they get a lot bigger. I dream of a big booty, and I'm slowly getting there. I feel the new cellulite in my upper hips. Its soft and feminine and I feel the new weight when I walk, and sit. My previously boney ass has a nice new 1 inch layer of fat. It makes sitting a lot more comfortable. I know this from sitting in my old office chair. I know how it felt before. Also, I drive Mercedes Benz C63 AMG with bucket seats, and I almost fill the entire bucket now, in contrast to the past.

So, I have no "issues", only pleasure!  Wink

Although my breasts are getting larger all the time, its like I wish they would stop growing now, and the rest of my body to continue to transform. 

PM, RR & WP has caused a dramatic change to my body, both physical and mental, and I want to keep it that way. In time my skin, hair, softness of body, muscle reduction, redistribution of fat etc will continue as I continue down my herbal HRT program, and every day is a beautiful new experience, as I slowly transform and feminize. 

One funny thing. I have a way of turning in my sleep, onto my left side, where I lie in such a way that my left boob is directly under me. I wake up every night from the discomfort of the weight on my left breast, and have to shift to relieve the pressure. I suppose its a normal woman's thing that I'm experiencing too.

Love it all!

XXX

Bev

(30-05-2019, 12:14 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

That I blame on the PM.

Stay the course Sis!

Hi Carmen,

I am experiencing hip and waistline increase too. In fact, this is one aspect that is almost overshadowing my boobs.

I love my new hips and hope they get a lot bigger. I dream of a big booty, and I'm slowly getting there. I feel the new cellulite in my upper hips. Its soft and feminine and I feel the new weight when I walk, and sit. My previously boney ass has a nice new 1 inch layer of fat. It makes sitting a lot more comfortable. I know this from sitting in my old office chair. I know how it felt before. Also, I drive Mercedes Benz C63 AMG with bucket seats, and I almost fill the entire bucket now, in contrast to the past.

Although my breasts are getting larger all the time, its like I wish they would stop growing now, and the rest of my body to continue to transform. 

PM, RR & WP has caused a dramatic change to my body, both physical and mental, and I want to keep it that way. In time my skin, hair, softness of body, muscle reduction, redistribution of fat etc will continue as I continue down my herbal HRT program, and every day is a beautiful new experience, as I slowly transform and feminize. 

One funny thing. I have a way of turning in my sleep, onto my left side, where I lie in such a way that my left boob is directly under me. I wake up every night from the discomfort of the weight on my left breast, and have to shift to relieve the pressure. I suppose its a normal woman's thing that I'm experiencing too.

Love it all!

XXX

Bev
Hello Bev,

I've sported a 28 inch waistline for many years. I just became used to maintaining such a trim figure.
No worries, I'll just have to accept some minimal waistline gains while continuing to add to my hip and bust dimensions.  Tongue 
Yes, it can become uncomfortable when as I normally sleep on my left side, to which I'm now learning to sleep on my back.

So does this mean that I'm also on a herbal HRT course?

(30-05-2019, 10:44 PM)Carmen Wrote:  
(30-05-2019, 12:14 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

That I blame on the PM.

Stay the course Sis!

Hi Carmen,

Love it all!

XXX

Bev
Hello Bev,

I've sported a 28 inch waistline for many years. I just became used to maintaining such a trim figure.
No worries, I'll just have to accept some minimal waistline gains while continuing to add to my hip and bust dimensions.  Tongue 
Yes, it can become uncomfortable when as I normally sleep on my left side, to which I'm now learning to sleep on my back.

So does this mean that I'm also on a herbal HRT course?

Everyone taking any kind of herb or pharma to change their bodies to become more like the opposite sex is on HRT. Don't let people fool you. So yes, you are on HRT. And you have issues, like me and everyone going down this route. What we're doing is not normal. In islamic countries they will kill people like me, throw me off a building, or make me dissappear.

The best thing any of us can do is accept what we become, cause once you have breasts there's no way back. You are transforming. Enjoy it, embrace it and be tough. You will need to be tough because its just you against the world. I have been sneered at and ridiculed and hurtful comments have been directed my way, in front of other people, very distasteful. I've even been hit by a big guy in Dallas, just for wearing my leather bag with its shoulder strap. He was full of whiskey and all that male testosterone exploded when he saw a "faggot" like me. And I thought I was just gorgeous at the time. 

It's a rough game, being a transsexual. But unfortunately it is what I am, and have been since I was a boy of 14 years old wearing my mom's bras and dresses. I can't help it. It is actually a curse and a burden, but what do one do? Just be unhappy all the time or at least make an effort and try?

Bev (feeling a bit down today) Sad

Hi all you gorgeous girls,

Just a quick question. I had an independent hormone analysis done on my blood and the results are as follows:
Estradiol 102
Testosterone 16

Can anyone shed some light as to explaining to me where I am in the hormone spectrum now and whether I am on the right path?

I'm still on my unsupervised herbal hrt program.

X

Bev

(31-05-2019, 10:59 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi all you gorgeous girls,

Just a quick question. I had an independent hormone analysis done on my blood and the results are as follows:
Estradiol 102
Testosterone 16

Can anyone shed some light as to explaining to me where I am in the hormone spectrum now and whether I am on the right path?

X

Bev

I am surprised that Estradiol is that high.  Most generally, Phyto Estrogens do not show up unless specified in the tests.  While I was on Herbals, my highest was about 60 but my T was still up around 600.  While on supervised HRT Pharma, most doctors prefer tests to come in at 150 -200 for E, and 25 - 50 for T.

(31-05-2019, 03:27 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(31-05-2019, 10:59 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  Hi all you gorgeous girls,

Estradiol 102
Testosterone 16

X

Bev

I am surprised that Estradiol is that high.  Most generally, Phyto Estrogens do not show up unless specified in the tests.  While I was on Herbals, my highest was about 60 but my T was still up around 600.  While on supervised HRT Pharma, most doctors prefer tests to come in at 150 -200 for E, and 25 - 50 for T.

Yes I'm surprised that my T is THAT low. Is it something to worry about?

Bev

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon