Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Understanding nipple discharges.

I an trying very hard to induce lactation through electric breast pumping, massage and enduring nipple suction.

My boobs have grown at least one cup size, and my nipples are like organ stops.

I fell very heavy and engorged, but my breast pumps produce nothing (I am enduring a one hour session now.)

However, my nipple suction teats fill with clear fluid after an hour or so of suction. They don't relieve my breast heaviness, though. I do need a bra for support.

Am I about to lactate properly?

(05-12-2018, 09:59 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  I an trying very hard to induce lactation through electric breast pumping, massage and enduring nipple suction.

I fell very heavy and engorged, but my breast pumps produce nothing (I am enduring a one hour session now.)

However, my nipple suction teats fill with clear fluid after an hour or so of suction. They don't relieve my breast heaviness, though. I do need a bra for support.

The fluid that fills up in your nipple suction cups is serum.  It has nothing to do with lactation.  Ever had a blister?  You know that fluid that fills up in it?  That's serum.  

You mentioned that you're enduring a one hour session.  Inducing lactation, without having the hormonal changes that come from giving birth is very difficult, even for women.  Adaptive mothers pump for 15 minutes every 3 hours (yes, this means getting up in the middle of the night when you'd rather be sleeping) and this will take months for it to occur.  Expect it to take longer for you, given that you're not a genetic woman.

(09-12-2018, 12:49 AM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 09:59 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  I an trying very hard to induce lactation through electric breast pumping, massage and enduring nipple suction.

The fluid that fills up in your nipple suction cups is serum.  It has nothing to do with lactation.  Ever had a blister?  You know that fluid that fills up in it?  That's serum.  

You mentioned that you're enduring a one hour session.  Inducing lactation, without having the hormonal changes that come from giving birth is very difficult, even for women.  Adaptive mothers pump for 15 minutes every 3 hours (yes, this means getting up in the middle of the night when you'd rather be sleeping) and this will take months for it to occur.  Expect it to take longer for you, given that you're not a genetic woman.

Have you tried fenugreek? That's the herb that promotes lactation in women, and tells the body that it's time to produce more milk.

You should take at least 3000mg per day to even begin the stimulation process. Genetic males, even with high estrogen levels, require a lot more stimulation than genetic females.

Its one thing growing boobs, but quite another lactating. A pregnant woman lactates, and even they need to take supplements for lactation.

You won't find many genetic males who are able to lactate. Secretions can be obtained from pumping, but that's about all.

(28-01-2019, 12:32 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

Have you tried fenugreek? That's the herb that promotes lactation in women, and tells the body that it's time to produce more milk.

You should take at least 3000mg per day to even begin the stimulation process. Genetic males, even with high estrogen levels, require a lot more stimulation than genetic females.

Its one thing growing boobs, but quite another lactating. A pregnant woman lactates, and even they need to take supplements for lactation.

You won't find many genetic males who are able to lactate. Secretions can be obtained from pumping, but that's about all.

You can also checkout the following lactation protocol http://lgbtqpn.ca/wp-content/uploads/201...-Woman.pdf and take Domperidone if you want to try and induce lactation.

You could try mothers milk tea as well. Fennel and fenugreek along with other herbs etc. All I have read is it is not how long but how often.

Like babies every 3-4 hours at least 15 minutes a side. Could take weeks to get you going.

best of sucess to ya!

(08-02-2019, 11:01 PM)Darlene Wrote:  
(28-01-2019, 12:32 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

You can also checkout the following lactation protocol http://lgbtqpn.ca/wp-content/uploads/201...-Woman.pdf and take Domperidone if you want to try and induce lactation.

Still a long shot.

Thanks for the advice!

I am really desparate to lactate, I am on the breast pumps for several hours per day.

I am producing nothing for most of the time, then a couple of teaspoonsfuls of milky fluid each evening.

I am so sore and heavy.

(08-02-2019, 11:01 PM)Darlene Wrote:  You can also checkout the following lactation protocol http://lgbtqpn.ca/wp-content/uploads/201...-Woman.pdf and take Domperidone if you want to try and induce lactation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22147287

Domperidone is likely to help
I remember I've been in lactation when I was 14 - 15 yo due to hormonal imbalance when I was a teenager.
I'm now in process to build breast tissue using Swanson's bovine ovary pills and daily breast pumping, it is working very well with a very small dose of BO.
I've planed 6 months on ovary pills, than I will give a try with Domperidone which is sold here under the name Motilium.
If I still have no results, may be I will give one more try to bovine mammary pills.
I've read somewhere that some men have succeed breastfeeding because they were in contact skin-to-skin with their own real baby and using a supplemental nursing system
https://www.medela.com/breastfeeding-pro...ing-system
But I'm afraid this will be inmoral to involve newborn babies in such story, and may be dangerous for the baby regarding quality a milk produced.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon