Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lactation my experiences

For those interested - yes that is an actual droplet of milk from my breast!

https://imgur.com/WvkXX7Y

In order to achieve lactation (or near enough) which I have done twice, I found domperidone to work pretty well.....however I found I needed to take a high dose like 4 tablets per day for two weeks then increasing to 8 tablets per day after and even then it took about 4 weeks in total before even getting so much as a drop of milk out.  Also I think lactation is far more likely if there is actual breast tissue and developed milk glands.........so you need to have been on HRT for a while and also use progesterone as part of your regime I had been on HRT for about 17 months when I first tried and 22 months for my second attempt, I dont think PM on its own is going to result in sufficient development internally for lactation. 

Despite in the last instance being on domperidone for around 8 weeks this was literally almost as much milk as would come out although it didnt take more than a very gentle squeeze either side of the nipple to get this.  Whilst I pumped first time around in March 2018 I didnt pump at all in my latest experiment in September 2018.  However in either instance was I ever able to get more than a few drops to come out at a time.  There is also a risk of sustained lactation resulting in saggy breasts which was something I was trying to avoid as well as the obviously issues with having leaky nipples.....Thats not going to be easy to explain!

Its a pleasant experience, well if you discount the headaches from sustained elevated prolactin levels but to be honest its not something I am looking to repeat again as it made me very tired and snappy and my hair felt like it was thinning.....stopped domperidone and bam my hair feels about twice as thick and seems to be having another growth spurt.

There was also a research paper about induced lactation in a transwoman which might be useful reading - http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/trgh.2017.0044

Megan

My boobs are nowhere near developed enough to lactate so it’s a fantasy for me and only a small one
However i would not risk it as high prolactin levels can be dangerous, admittedly only small risk , but not one I would take

X

Julie 

X

Congratulations. This must be thrilling - I can't imagine. All of have is some minor growth and budding but I can feel lots of little lumps in my breasts and have squeezed them countless times, just imaging how I'd feel if anything came out. To me, it's the pinnacle of femininity.

(04-11-2018, 10:02 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  For those interested - yes that is an actual droplet of milk from my breast!

In order to achieve lactation (or near enough) which I have done twice, I found domperidone to work pretty well.....however I found I needed to take a high dose like 4 tablets per day for two weeks then increasing to 8 tablets per day after and even then it took about 4 weeks in total before even getting so much as a drop of milk out.  Also I think lactation is far more likely if there is actual breast tissue and developed milk glands.........so you need to have been on HRT for a while and also use progesterone as part of your regime I had been on HRT for about 17 months when I first tried and 22 months for my second attempt, I dont think PM on its own is going to result in sufficient development internally for lactation. 

Despite in the last instance being on domperidone for around 8 weeks this was literally almost as much milk as would come out although it didnt take more than a very gentle squeeze either side of the nipple to get this.  Whilst I pumped first time around in March 2018 I didnt pump at all in my latest experiment in September 2018.  However in either instance was I ever able to get more than a few drops to come out at a time.  There is also a risk of sustained lactation resulting in saggy breasts which was something I was trying to avoid as well as the obviously issues with having leaky nipples.....Thats not going to be easy to explain!

Its a pleasant experience, well if you discount the headaches from sustained elevated prolactin levels but to be honest its not something I am looking to repeat again as it made me very tired and snappy and my hair felt like it was thinning.....stopped domperidone and bam my hair feels about twice as thick and seems to be having another growth spurt.

There was also a research paper about induced lactation in a transwoman which might be useful reading - http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/trgh.2017.0044

Megan
Your remark on PM is very fair. If a man wishes to induce a true lactation, his mammary glands must be well developed (Tanner's scale 4). For this he must first follow a hormone treatment taken by transgender (HRT) for two to three years. Then he has to simulate the hormonal regime of a pregnant woman for at least 6 months. At this point, he stops taking his hormones abruptly while taking domperidone. In a few days, he will observe a rise of milk. But on the condition to maintain by 4 meals a day at least.

(04-11-2018, 10:02 AM)MeganJ Wrote:  For those interested - yes that is an actual droplet of milk from my breast!

Megan

I am attempting to lactate, and during pumping with dual electric pumps, I sometimes get a discharge which is like diluted skimmed milk. I have to relieve myself, otherwise it gets heavy & painful.

How creamy is your breast milk?   

(02-12-2018, 10:18 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  

Megan

I am attempting to lactate, and during pumping with dual electric pumps, I sometimes get a discharge which is like diluted skimmed milk. I have to relieve myself, otherwise it gets heavy & painful.

How creamy is your breast milk?   

Breast milk should be relatively watery, mine was pretty much like watered down semi skimmed milk. It wasnt overly rich but them human breast milk isnt supposed to be very thick or rich like cows milk. Mine definitely tasted milky though!

Have stopped the lactation attempts though now as wasnt feeling great whilst trying it. I might give it a other go but am seeing what injections to do my breasts for a while. It was nice to experience it but was feeling very run down during it. 

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon