Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello , new here have some questions

Been a while since I posted any updates, fast approaching on my 12th week using Bo, noticing still having erections but not able to feel enough to fully have a release of an orgasm , also noticing definition in breast above the pectoral muscle and with that I would have thought my growth would have stayed at the nipple and expanded from their butt as I expected or wondered having a low T for many years my breasts are developing now in a much wider fashion, have noticed for my wife that increased acne on my back which is the side effect of BO it's nothing too severe for me, still having many times we're crying is easy to do in certain situations , funny I had a comment today at work was helping myself to a couple of donuts out of the donut box where they secretary a very voluptuous large breasted she said that I should take one to another lady who sometimes likes to have a donut in the morning well I commented to carry that the other lady Martha had already had a bagel and being that she is 63 years old and quite small frames that she is not a large eater I suggested or started to suggest that she probably would not want a donut but carry jump to the conclusion that I was trying to say the Martha would not need to add weight to her small frame quite the contrary I would love to have and let Martha know her figure is wonderful for her age anyways I like Carrie assume that I was just being a man as she put it as she is very self-conscious of her semi thick figure

Hello all

hope all are having success, i i am in my 15th week now and just yesterday i had what i would dare say my most pronounced growth spurt, reaching down to pic something up of the ground as i was coming back up it felt like a major back spasm , i have had some terrific back pain spells but this quickly seamed different it was in the middle instead of the usual lower back pains i have had 

quickly it was mostly in my chest and then i realized this has to a a growth spurt from hell , i have read some say it can be quite painful , anyone have similar experience in major sudden pain ,as i write this the next morning i still feel the ache in my chest

I’m taking two Swanson Raw Pituitary Glandular and two Swanson Raw Pituitary Glandular per day for the last twelve days. 

So far, I’m much preferring this low dose B.O. vs high dose PM.

If it's allowed here can you state how many of the PM are you taking or have taken in a given day I have considered going that route much later on probably a year and a half from now

For the longest time, I was taking 3k-4.5k a day. 
The last six months I dropped to 2.5k a day. 
That was a much more suitable dose. 
I’m on 500mg of B.O. & much prefer it to PM.

Hello happy new year everyone , I have reached me 22nd week on BO and with the use of a nipple suction i can say i have achieved a .5 inch increase , though any other changes seam to be minimal i still have the aches at different times of the day in my chest and the other night laying in bed i noticed a throbbing in my testicles ( hope to see reduction there soon) with the use of my nipple tool i will call it i usually have erect nipples ,at the end of this month of January i will have reached a calendar of 6 months and we know the common (i will call it theory) that after 6 months a condition of no turning back but reading from others that may be a myth ,anyways im welcoming it , my hopes i can give a sound reason to wear a sports bra before the year 2019 ends and i can hope to see a change in my mid section to my hips and thighs ( but that's probably a longer term needed there )well i shall report back later , side note i have let my hair grow long and started wearing tights fleece lined to keep warm along with work out footless tights that are fleeced lined also , wife was suprised

hello everyone

just dropping by with a small update ,now on my 28 th week taking the BO i have reduced down to 1000 mg from 2000 to ensure my supply i have last until i can order again , i feel aches in my chest almost daily i have small breast that can be jiggled easily and fill a bra 38 b cup , still working on using my nipple suction device as with my link below stating the  6 months makes you sterile i can say that s not happened yet have not noticed a constant lack of performance there . I keep a check almost daily to see how you all are doing there are times i get discouraged but i set out to do this for a year so i will keep at it

You’ve passed the much heralded six month mark 
with BO. Can you offer any personal insight in regards 
to how you’re responding to being on BO, vs the much 
advertised effect of six months and you’re magically now
a woman? Are you taking anything besides BO? Thx

i am just taking the bo

i can say that my length down below has reduced when aroused ,
i feel the small aches in my chest daily ,sometimes there intense
also i went out last night with the wife to go eat diner she picked out a shirt she likes to see me in, i suggested another shirt because the nipples can be seen in it so  she under stood
i shave my chest and use a hydrating lotion after the length of time between shaves may have increased

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon